Time has passed, lloyds feelings are final

A few weeks have passed by, Lloyd and Akita have been staying with Kai and Skylor. Lloyd was walking back to the apartment with Kai.

"So when are you gonna pop the question?" Lloyd asked Kai. Kai laughed "What question?" Lloyd smirked "Come on you know I mean propose to Skylar" Kai blushes

"Come on Kai was that whole thing about "If Jay can do how hard can it be?" Well Jay proposed during the whole oni attack when will you?" Kai smirked "Soon pal, but while we're on the topic what about you and Akita huh?"

Lloyd blushes not wanting to admit he already bought the Yin Yang amulet but Kai already knew he did. Kai smirks "Sure Lloyd, she's totally dying for you to ask her trust me I know the ladies."

Lloyd trusted Kai but was still nervous, what if he was pushing Akita they've been staying with Kai and Skylor for two months and honestly he's never been happier but what he really wanted was Akita's happiness not his own.

Kai smirked "I know you have it Lloyd." Lloyd sighed and smiled as he grabs his own yin medal. "And for the record I asked 3 weeks ago, she said yes naturally it's hard to resist my natural Kai charm."

Lloyd sighed and thought only about Akita.

Meanwhile in the apartment

Skylor had basically a pent house levels apartment, everything in it was nice due to Skylor basically owning a noodle empire.

Akita was on the sofa brushing her hair slowly and carefully. Skylor looked at her. "Akita do you remember how I told you about the Yin Yang tradition?"

Akita nodded "It sounds so romantic, being asked to be someone's mate would be a dream come true." Although for Akita just someone won't work, she only wants one man. Lloyd Garmadon. "Why won't he ask me...."

Skylor patted her back gently. "He will some day he's just nervous the Yin yang proposal is a very big deal."

She was anxious but she could wait.

The boys returned home and he knew that he really wanted to ask her...so he was going to.

/////////
Sorry for another short chapter. But I hope you still enjoyed