The Green ninja has truely moved on

The group arrives at the monastery.

Kai Skylor and Akita are a bit worried that Lloyd has chosen to bring Harumi to the monastery to help her.

The three head towards the monastery door, they were confused when Lloyd jumped onto the bounty.

Harumi was still on his back feeling a little better. "T-Thanks f-f-for helping me Ll-AHH!" Lloyd threw Harumi straight into the same cell Goultar the ghost had been held in.

He locked the cell and walked over to the chair sitting down and reading one of his Starfair comics.

Harumi screamed and ran towards the cell door. Her injuries were there but she could talk now without stuttering. "Lloyd what the fuck are you doing?!"

Lloyd didn't even glance up at her. "Reading." She growled "I mean why am I in a cell!?" Lloyd put the book down and gave her that "really" look.

"Hmm let's see, how about because every time I've trusted you, you tried to end my life!" Harumi growled. "You don't understand I wanted you to join my side on the sons of Garmadon."

Lloyd just ignored her as she ranted. Akita walked in. "Oh there you are Lloyd I wa-" Harumi screamed "WHAT DOES THAT BITCH HAVE THAT I DON'T!?"

Lloyd slammed his comic on the table and grabbed Harumi's shirt and yanked her forward practically slamming her into the bars.

"You better not be talking about Akita!" Harumi maybe in a cell but she was so lucky those bars were there or Lloyd would do far worse than what Garmadon did.

Akita walked over and hugged Lloyd gently. "Thank you babe, I'm so lucky to have you standing by my side."

Lloyd smiled and let go of Harumi's shirt but pushed her back. Lloyd kissed Akita's lips much to Harumi's annoyance, Akita smiled and deepened the kiss because she loved Lloyd so much and to anger Harumi.

Sensei Wu and the others walked in. Except Crag and Kataru who had been sent home with Sorla. Cole smiled "Nice job Lloyd."

Wu walked up to the cell. "I'll tell you old man....If Lloyd will break up with her and marry me."

All of the people in the room yelled. "NO!"

Lloyd grabbed Akita's dagger. "I say we take care of her once and for all!" Wu used his staff to block Lloyd.

"Lloyd, I understand but you can't let anger guide your choices, do you what stoop down to your fathers level!"

Lloyd turned to him and growled "I saved her life multiple times and she comes in here and insults my wife!" Lloyd didn't care if they didn't finish the ceremony, Akita was his wife Harumi and his father can't change that.

Akita felt so touched by Lloyd's words, being his wife. "Lloyd..." Harumi growled "He's not your husband, you're just a pet Lloyd will only love one girl ME!" Lloyd looked like he might rip the cage to shreds and then rip Harumi in half.

Lloyd could feel it inside him...his oni blood. The want to destroy Harumi he wanted her to suffer slowly as he listened to her. He was using everything he had to resist his want for violence.

Akita stepped up. "Lloyd and me are together suck it up, like you did to his father." Kai's fire couldn't even burn Harumi worse than Akita did.

With that the group left. Misako stayed behind keeping an eye on Harumi.

/////////
Sorry Llorumi fans but Lloyd isn't gonna fall for another trap again. Harumi should be grateful she deserved far worse.