A proper Welcome to Ninjago

All of the ninja gathered around Akita's bed. Akita told them almost everything. About Karata marrige, her trip to the lake village and up the mountain with with Crag. She finished and everyone smiled.

Akita looked over at Jay, something caught her eyes. Jay had his arms around Nya and was giving her a gentle kiss. Kai was getting a bit handsy with Skylor. Akita thought about her and Lloyd like that.

Lloyd sat by the hospital bed. "They said you can leave tomorrow." Everyone began packing up Kai and Slylor, Jay and Nya as well as Pixel and Zane all started to pack up and leave.

Akita as so terrified. She was in unknown world injured in a medical bed and now she had to stay by herself in a room alone all night.

Tears fell from her eyes but she noticed Lloyd didn't move. "W-When are you going home?" Lloyd looked confused.

"What are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere." Akita began crying more but these were what Dareth would call happy tears.

"Akita what's wrong!?" Akita smiled and wrapped her arms around Lloyd. "I was scared to be alone...but everything is perfect now."

Now Lloyd was crying. "Akita...I'm so sorry."" Akita looked up at him confused drying her tears "W-What for?"

"If I would've just gone to that ally instead of texting the others, you may not even be in this room." Akita smiled "Lloyd if you didn't get there, the doctor told me another hit could've given me major brain damage or knocked me into a coma. You saved my life."

Lloyd felt a little better but felt like he could've done more for her. He saved her she was ok, why did he feel so upset.

Why, why did he want to go to the prison and beat the shit out of those ass holes until they couldn't even move.

"Akita I-" Akita had fallen asleep snoring peacefully. Lloyd smiled. He took a napkin cleaned off her face from her meal she devoured. For some reason he felt weird, but what was stranger is it was the same feeling he felt in the never realm. It was a good feeling even if he didn't understand it.

He drifted off to sleep in the uncomfortable hospital chair.

The next day.

Lloyd was checking Akita out of the hospitals. The staff were astounded at her fast recovery, Lloyd had an idea what it was but he couldn't say it they'd think he was insane.

Lloyd had grabbed her bags. Akita looked at him. "Lloyd let m-" Lloyd Doges her hand with relative ease. "I am not yours to command." He smirked and she snarled a bit.

"Lloyd please I feel like I'm using you and I've done nothing for you, I failed to help you against the ice emperor, you could've been hurt last night because of me and I made you stay in that white building."

Lloyd laughed a bit. "Haha ok 1 it's called a hospital 2 you're not using me....Trust me." Lloyd looked saddened and glanced at something.

Akita followed his gaze to two large buildings one was labeled Borg industry and it looked magical but Lloyd was glancing at the building next to it. It was labeled Lively apartments(it's the rebuilt building where Harumi died, the name doesn't really matter.)

Lloyd grabbed Akita's hand and started walking faster. "Lloyd what's wrong?" Lloyd ignored her and kept walking until they were on the next block.

"We'll swing by the monastery you can stay with me and master uncle Wu, And then I'll take you on a tour around the city show you the best places and for dinner we'll meet up with the gang an-" Akita jumped in front of Lloyd.

"Lloyd tell me what was wrong..." Lloyd looked at her. "And then we wi-" "LLOYD!" She growled. "You told me in the never realm you trust me! Yet here you are trying to avoid telling me the truth!" Lloyd sighed.

"You're right Akita I'm sorry, it's just that's the spot is where Harumi died." ....Harumi hearing that name almost lit Akita on fire.

At first it annoyed her but now it was a different feeling, a feeling of rage and hatred, she wished Harumi was alive so she could rip her to pieces with her wolf claws and keep her alive just to watch her bleed. She was shocked, she hated Harumi more than she ever hated the Ice emperor.

Lloyd took her bags to his room. He laid them down. Akita looked a Lloyd. "Lloyd please I can stay in the guest bed room I really don't want to bother you."

Lloyd shook his head. "It's not a bother now come here." He took her to the bathroom and explained how the bath and shower worked.

Akita sorta understood it was like the rivers and hot-springs her kind would bathe in to get cleaned up.

Lloyd smiled. "Go ahead and get cleaned up we're going to meet the others." Akita stood there.

"Uhhh Lloyd it is ummm uncustomary for a male and female to share a river together unless that are mates."

Lloyd blushes a lot. "Oh I'm sorry!" He ran out of the room. Akita giggled. "He's cute when he's flustered."

She smiles and begins to wash off tonight would be great, her first experience wasn't great but she was slowly starting to like Ninjago.

/////
Another long chapter hope you guys enjoyed it, next chapter is going to involve the others more, Cole may come in later chapters but he will make an appearance in the next one

Once again thanks for reading!