chapter 4 | not worth it

"how are you here? how did you find out?" you stand up in shock.

"the company told me. i told them that if they were going to make you leave, they should tell me where you went so i could say bye." he walks over to you and in an instant, you're in his arms. you lift your head up as he stares at you. he pulls his mask down and places one hand to the nape of your neck and the other pulling you closer by the waist. in one swift move, he's kissing you. almost as if it was a reflex, you kiss him back, wrapping your arms around his neck, rushing one hand into his silky hair. tilting your heads for more access, you become closer, bodies sticking to each other. he tugs on your bottom lip which you allow him to absolutely devour. you stop, opening your eyes to see his eyes are already open. you hurriedly pull his mask up and place your head in his chest.

"you shouldn't be here.." you mumble as you feel his chuckle sending small radiations down his body.

"that's the first thing you say after you just let my tongue down your throat?" he asks as you blush, embarrassed.

"i know.. but-"

"no... i thought a relationship happens when both sides get to decide. babe. even if you're ready to let me go, i'm not. and until i'm ready, you're still mine." you sniffle as you hesitantly wrap your arms around him.

"changkyun. look around you," he does as he asks and sees no one around. just a nice landscape of a river and an empty park. "no one.. that's the only way i can ever see you." he finally sees where you're going.

"i know that it's tiring but y/n.. it's been almost a year and a half. are you telling me that all of that was just a waste?," you looked up at him, letting go. "look. you made a promise to me that no matter what, you wouldn't break up with me just because i have fans. if monbebe doesn't accept me with you, then they're not monbebe." you take in a breath, knowing he's right.

"but the company.."

"no. fuck the company. if they can't handle me, then they should have never let me in. idols are human too." you gasp at his cussing. it wasn't your first to hear but it really showed his anger. he sees your reaction and instantly smiles, moving your hair out of your face.

"so.. what are we going to do?"

"what else is there to do? do you.. do you still love me?"

"of course i do." you said with no hesitation but maybe a little too quickly. he smiles and takes your hand in his.

"then that's all we ever need..," he looks around you and sees the nice neighborhood. "can i at least see your new house? i came all the way here and i don't want it to be for nothing." you nod your head before remembering your mom.

"wait!," you said as you were almost in front of your house. "you can't."

"why? it's not like you've got a guy in there. right?"

"no.. but-"

"then why can't i go in? is it dirty? eh.. who cares about that? or do you have lingerie laying around everywhere or something?," you could already read his mind as he smirks.he takes off his mask and gives you a perverted look. "who else are you going to show besides me anyway?"

"kyun.."

"what? you're telling me that you're saying no to your boyfriend even after you lied to him about just cleaning when in fact, you were moving. or how you tried to break up with me over a letter?" you sighed, knowing he deserved at least this. a lot more too.

"fine.." you walk over to the door and knock. he looked at you weirdly at you knocking on your own house before entering after you.

"what? it's clean. you got me expecting bras and panti-" your mom comes walking out of one of the rooms as he shuts up. you lick your lips, knowing your mom will forever tease you about it.