chapter 5 | warning

after lunch, your dad had to get to a small meeting with his friends so your mom just decided to leave with him. you waved to your parents as you got them into their taxi. entering back to your new house, changkyun smells in that fresh smell. it already smelled like you or so he says.

"so.. where were we?" he says, already starting. you climb over onto the couch and lay your head down on his lap. he plays with your hair and gives you a flirty look.

"kyun..," he takes your hand in his, giving it small kisses. "don't you think we should do something special? instead of doing that.. it's our last day before your tour." he looks down at you and caresses your neck.

"isn't that special though? how am i supposed to go five months without your touch?"

"weren't you the one that said you can handle it for a long time?," he scoffs at his backhand roast. "isn't there anything else you'd want to do?"

"all i need is you and just you.i don't need anything special, babe.. i just need you right here, beside me." you bring his hand down to your lips and give it a soft kiss. he slowly falls closer to you as you let yourself wrap your hands into his hair and around his nape. finally, your lips connected but it was sensual. you knew that this had to be special. five months.. a tear falls down the corner of your eyes as you continue to pull him closer. he slowly picks you up and takes you over to your bedroom, slowly laying you down on the bed. he finds himself on top of you, making sure not all his weight is on you so he doesn't crush you.

"babe.. babe." you said, a little out of breath. he looks at you, eyes piercing into yours.

"hey.. don't cry. i'll make you feel better. okay?" his sweet, low voice sends shivers down your spine. you nod as he tugs on the dress you were changed into. you slowly sit up, allowing him to unzip it, revealing you in your black lace bra. he took off his jacket and unbuttoned the top button to his tight shirt.

and so the day went along. it was now almost night. it was past your dinner time which was way more of a warning to you about how long you were at it.the both of you lay next to one another, panting and feeling all sweaty. you looked over to changkyun who seemed to be a little less tired than you. you grab an extra shirt by you and slip it on while he pulls his boxers on. after lying back down, he pulls you in. placing your head on his chest, you feel his breathing. you trace over his tattoo and smile.

"did i hurt you?" you shook your head and smiled.

"no. it was amazing..," he combs through your hair and pats your back, calmingly. you looked up at him and took deep breaths. "are you going or are you staying the night?" you weren't expecting much since you knew he was busy.

"i'll stay, babe.." you hummed a response, getting comfortable. he pulls the comforter you both threw off and lay it on the both of you. you were so ready to just fall asleep but you were also feeling disgusting. so you pulled the comforter again and took it off you.

"i'm going to take a shower. wanna join me?" he nods his head, following after you. luckily, your mom had helped you clean up the place and already set up your bathroom supplies. taking a quick shower, you get out, getting dressed in warm clothes.

"hey.. no matter how much i want you to stay.. i think you should go," you say out of nowhere. you wanted to keep him behind the whole night but the longer he stayed, the more you felt guilty of holding him back. he looks at you like you just said the worst thing you could in this entire world. "babe. you know i'm right. go home and get your rest."

"and why can't i get my rest here?"

"changkyun.."

"i don't know why you're pushing me away. it's not like i'm leaving forever," he looks at you, now sitting up. you knew you ruined the mood but his career came first and you knew so from habit. "look. i'll be-"