Hidden identity

The blinding light seemed to last forever until finally it began to slowly fade away. When sight returned to all, they were all expecting to see a burning pained Loki who is crying in agony or some burned rune as a aftermath of All father's display of power.

Instead when the light finally faded and all could see, there was a collective gasp at what they all beheld.

Odin himself felt his eyes grow wide and his jaw grow slack. Beside him Thor, frigga and even the warrior three and Sif mirrored the expression of disbelief.

"Wh..What?" Thor whispered in utter shock as he took a stumbling step forward.

Where Loki knealt his head was bowed , causing his hair to obscure his face like an ebony curtain.

Before anyone could make a sense about what they were seeing, a low sizzling sound suddenly filled the air and seemed to grow louder and louder each passing moment.

It was the whisps of grayish white smoke that had Thor and everyone else to turn their stunned gazes towards Loki.

They all watched aghast as the thick chains literally melted into dust before their very eyes, leaving a little pile beneath Loki's bony wrists, where they hung loosely against his lap.

"What is this trickery" Volstagg yelled as he , Hogun , Sif and Fandral rushed forward and stood before the dias, ready to defend their king , queen and prince.

As if in reply a low, blood curdling laugh came from Loki, who didn't look up. Then with a small chuckle Loki slowly raised his head up, his ebony locks falling away to reveal his face. And when he did ,the floor seemed to be pulled out from under everyone.

Gone were the emerald green eyes Thor had known for his all life. In their place were two grayish-white orbs filled with nothing but promise of death. Before everyone's eye, pale skin of Loki started turning into a sickly bluish- grey, veins becoming more prominent, his entire body started to disort.

It looked as if there was something beneath the surface that was ready to burst out.

Thor felt the bottom of his stomach drop out , as he recognized the grayish-white eyes infront of him.

"Chitauri"  Thor whispered in shock as he stepped forward with mjolnir held firm in his hand.

Infront of all the stunned witness, Loki's body morphed into a bluish grey creature, with greyish-white eyes radiating death, a evil smile spreading in his face.

"Very good Odinson, you recognize me at last" the creature replied in a sickening voice.

Then before everyone's eye, the last vestige of Loki fell away. In front of them stood, a hideous creature towering at over 7 or 8 feet, a muscular golem in blue grey skin with nothing but pure evil rolling off it in waves.

"WHO ARE YOU" Odin boomed, his spear ready in his hands as royal guards materialized and went on to attack the creature, but before they went any further, the creature grin widened and with a flick of wrist it send all the guards flying with a shock wave . The bodies of guards hit the floor with a sickening force. The creature then turned towards Odin and gave a mocking bow as it spoke

"I am Annakul Mage Menkos, and I serve my master , the great and powerful Titian Thanos, rightful ruler of the realms and suitor of death herself" the creature spoke loudly for everyone to hear and it added with a sickening chuckle.

"I am also the one , who entered knife into your little prince heart and tossed him to death, on the day you were to be crowned king of his insignificant little realm, foolish little thunderer"