Avengers reaction part -1

The mist slowly darkened and shifted and soon, the Avengers and Nick Fury were watching in full, vivid color what happened in the Great Hall of Asgard. They watched as Loki was brought before the All-father in chains, looking like he was having the time of his life. It took everything Clint had in him not to leave right then and there or smash Thor's memory stone, but he controlled his anger and watched on.

They watched as Loki defiantly back-talked to Odin, insulted thor, hurt his mother as well,  avengers were feeling disgusted by it all, but it was when the memory progressed to the point where Odin pointed his spear at Loki and let loose his magic at the kneeling psycho that they could all tell that something wasn't right. Everyone, even Nick Fury seemed to startle, when the memory from the stone showed them Menkos revealing himself.

" What the Hell?" Tony whispered in disbelief, with wide eyes as he watched Loki morphed into the grotesque Chitauri mage.

" Thor what-" Steve began to ask shocked but Thor silenced him with a shake of his head before he turned his pained eyes back to the projection up above, Steve did the same, just in time to here what was being said.

" WHO ARE YOU" Came Odin's booming demand. Then came the failed attempt by the guards to subdue Menkos, before Menkos revealed himself.

" I am the Annakul mage, Menkos and I serve my master the great and powerful Titan Thanos, rightful ruler of the realms and suitor to Death herself."

Thor felt his eyes fill again, knowing the words that would be coming next, but he stubbornly kept his tears from falling as the memory continued.

" I am also the one who entered knife into yours little prince heart, on the day you were to be crowned king of this insignificant realm, foolish little Thunderer."

It was at these words that Thor's mortal friends felt like the floor had fallen out from beneath them. There were looks of shock on every face, even Natasha who was so reserved and Clint who had been so furious. Nick Fury himself sat with his mouth slightly agape. Out of everything they had expected, this was definitely not the truth they thought would be revealed to them. The rest of the Avengers were all too stunned to speak, instead they could do no more but watch on.

Steve felt his heart lurch as he watched a beautiful woman, no doubt Thor's mother, the Queen of Asgard screamed her denial and tried to lunge at the Chitauri mage only to be held back by the white haired man with a golden eye-patch, no doubt Thor's father, King Odin. Then above them the memory showed Menkos taunting Thor and his family further, and then one of Thor's friends, a blond man with a mustache screamed for Loki to reveal himself. The Avengers all felt dread when Loki never materialized and the Chitauri creature gleefully revealed how he bathed in Loki's blood and usurped his form.

The room seemed to chill as they all heard Menkos telling Thor and his family of how he had held Loki down and stuck his favorite blade into him heart and making sure no one heard his screams. The Odin mentioned someone called Heimdall and Menkos gleefully held up his wrist that wore a gauntlet with a glowing blue stone and revealed that he had gotten past Heimdall with it before he tapped the jewel.

The next thing a very pissed off looking man with amber eyes blazing materialized in the hall, his sword raised and ready to kill.

Heimdall again confirmed what Thor had just said to them earlier, that Loki was innocent of every crime, that it had been Menkos who had committed all of the atrocities from Thor's banishment, to the near destruction of Jotunheim, to the invasion of Midgard. Heimdall had cried for all of Asgard to hear that Loki was innocent, and that his murderer stood there before them still grinning.

" Jesus, what the hell is going on?" Bruce asked to no one in particular.

Every single avengers were dumbstruck when Menkos revealed that even after his death, Loki's magic were protect everyone from his murderer's evil schemes.

"What... " Clint began to ask, but Odin himself voice his question.

Menkos told the crowd, how he bathed in Loki's blood and used his body for his schemes, but was stopped from using his full power in that process because of Loki's magic.

Realisation hit the avengers with a full force, when it dawned upon them that it was Loki's magic , that were trying to protect them and Earth from the chitauri attack.

Menkos then went on to reveal , how he destroyed Loki's magic, again with his plan. Then avengers watched what happened when Menkos turned to leave and took a step.

There was a collective flinch even from fury as frigga's agonized and enraged shriek seemed to fill the entire penthouse. Tony knew that it was a sound that will haunt him for the rest of his days, as he and avengers beheld the goddesses in all her white hot rage.

Frigga was a sight to behold as she easily cut off Menkos attempt to escape, and then with no effort ripped his arm clean off and tossed it aside. They all watched frigga multiplied herself into four and then proceeded into tearing Menkos flesh apart, only to be mended to be tear it once again. They all watched frigga burn Menkos while he begged to stop.

Next thing,they knew was frigga steeping back and Odin taking a step forward. He too was burning with rage, as they watched Menkos chocked by some invisible force.

Odin's voice reverberated through the room, and conveyed his own rage.

"The one who you murdered was my son, regardless Jotun and all he was my boy, the child I took into my heart.you just tasted his mother's fury, now taste that of his father!"

Then the mortals themselves saw Odin's terrible fury. If frigga was fire, Odin was ice. He froze Menkos alive and smashed him against the pillar again and again. Menkos was once again crying for mercy.

Suddenly Thor's voice filled everyone in Tony's living room with a chill.

"It was my brother, who you took from me, the one who I hold dearly in my heart, the one I swore to protect the moment I held him in my arms for the first time."

The clap of thunder that followed made Clint nearly fall out from his seat, while Bruce and Steve covered their ears. While tony swored loudly. Fury and Natasha remained silent, both of them gripped the arms of their chair tightly.

All Shock was turned into awe as they all beheld Thor's rage, truly the thunderer was a legend. They watched Thor smashing every bone of Menkos with mjolnir befor he could reach for gauntlet.

They all watched with disgust as Menkos begged for death.

Everyone silently watched Odin ordering the guards to take the creature to cell and how he is to kept alive.

What came next was a desolation of whole kingdom, as avengers beheld the royal family break down as one. Steve felt his own eyes well up as frigga's sob filled the room.

Tony felt some foreign emotions as he watched the three royals, Thor hugging his mother close to his heart as he let out his own agony wash over him and Odin trying in vain to calm both of them.

Then they saw the gatekeeper Heimdall coming and kneeling before his king and offering words of his failure. Followed by frigga's words that they won't watch what happened to Loki in seclusion and whole Asgard will witness what happened.