Avengers reaction part -2

"I don't wanna watch this" tony thought with dread, but remained silent knowing that he needed to watch. He needed the truth.

The avengers watched Heimdall climbing to his feet and holding up his hand, to which Odin reached out and pressed his palm to the gatekeeper's. They watched a white mist, so very much like the one they were now gazing upon form high above the royal family, and the hundred if not thousands of Asgardians who were gathered and began to show an image.

It was a room with green curtains that had the Avengers instantly recognizing it as Loki's bedroom on Asgard. When Loki himself came into view, the mortals who beheld him were stunned. This was not the madman with sunken eyes and sallow face who had tried to subjugate their world, this was the brother Thor loved so dearly and fought so hard for. Nick Fury could not help but startle inwardly at the sheer difference. The Loki he was seeing was a pale yet striking looking young man, who seemed more reserved and regal than anything else, no trace of maniacal glint in those green eyes. It was not the pale blue green eyes they witnessed during the attack, but this eyes were striking green eyes full of life.

They watched a small smile gracing Loki's lips, that made several of avengers ache for some reason. Before he gasped with pain and then murmuring about making a visit to infirmity.

Bruce felt the same way as he beheld Loki, and could not not but feel a twinge in his head for ever thinking anything bad about the dark- haired god. Loki in the memory looked so young. However, he did feel satisfaction for smashing the imposter Menkos , during the battle.

They all watched Loki getting ready undoubtedly for Thor's Coronation, then a servent came in and gave him a message. The bottom of all dropped when they saw how the servent girl eyes changed into milky greyish white, before transforming.

Menkos, it was Menkos.

They all watched Loki fought against Menkos, valiantly trying to get past the magic that trapped him. But then being overpowered by Menkos, who broke Loki's shield using his gauntlet and capturing him.

Clint found himself farting livid, as he watched Menkos bringing his gauntlet  with that blue stone to touch Loki's head, only to be send flying. Which brought a small smile at the archers face, who had been holding his breath. But it was soon replaced with dread.

Everyone in the room gasped as Menkos sent a blast of energy from the mind stone  towards Loki directly hitting him, trying to get control of his mind..

Natasha could help, but admire how Loki fought against the mind stone power. It brought a smile to her face as she witness the look of disbelief in Menkos face.

Tony felt himself liking the young god, who was clearly awesome in his opinion. The way he carried himself around with a authority and the snarky way he replied to the striken Menkos.

The whole avengers felt their bottom drop, as they witnessed Menkos opening what look like a portal, the one which appeared above the Stark tower in Loki's room.

Steve couldn't hold his horror as he witnessed chitauri gaints of 7-8 feet tall, fully armed started to emerge from the portal.

Avengers beheld with amazement, how Loki fought against the chitauri soliders single handedly. It was a sight to behold, the way he sliced the chitauri with calm and calculated strikes with his strikingly black sword with silver handle, and the way he froze his attackers only to be shattered into thousand pieces.

Even fury couldn't help but marvel the young god, the way he use his sword and magic, make him indestructible.

Avengers watched Loki freezing Menkos, but only to be freed by his gauntlet. Menkos wouldn't even have a chance to harm a hair in Loki's hair, if it was not his gauntlet.

Everyone in the room froze, as Menkos send a very powerful blast towards Loki, burning his clothing and melting the armor with a painful thud.

Bruce fought to keep himself from hulking out, as he watched the look of pure glee in Menkos face as he made his way towards Loki who screamed in agony. But like a Midgardian saying digging his own grave, Menkos spoke

"After finishing you, I will tear apart your father, mother and brother mercilessly"

These words brought a new rage within Loki, everyone watched in relief and wonder, how Loki attacking the gaints, who almost reached him with knife, before glowing in green and blue spark.

Avengers watched awestruck, as Loki send a powerful blast of energy towards the portal. Burning the gaints at the other end of the portal along with the ones in the room , before closing the portal.

"He turned himself into a reactor" tony Murmured to himself in amazement.

Avengers watched in shock that Menkos managed to make it alive using his stone, but got a grim Satisfaction when they realized that he was badly injured, along with the two other gaints, who where at the opposite end where the blast was shot but they too were gravely injured.

But it soon turned into worry, as they watched Loki fell into his knees completely drained from what he had done a moment before.

The sound of wood crackling had everyone looking to Steve, he had gripped the arm of the sofa by his side so hard that he had shattered the wood beneath the plush. His blue eyes were swimming with angry tears as they were glued to the image of Menkos grabbing Loki by his hair and dragging him across the floor to the centre of the room.

"My God" Nick whispered as he watched Loki try to fight back, only to be held more forcefully by the two gaints who managed to reach Loki.

Clint felt a rage growing inside him as he watched Menkos covering Loki's mouth to muffle his gasps and obstructing his attempts yo breathe. The arche let out a gasp as he was watched Menkos brutally punch Loki.

Bruce felt his counterpart roar with rage I side of him. The hulk wanted to smash Menkos a second time, even though it was only an image they were all seeing. Bruce valiantly kept the hulk at Bay as he continued to watch, his anger growing inside him, as he watched Menkos mocking Loki before placing his gauntlet directly at Loki's head.