Memories part-2

As everyone watched the chitauri gaints lunged forward . Loki conjured a black sword with silver handle and bound forward slashing and swinging, not with wild abandoned, but calm and calculated strikes, cutting down chitauri warriors, but large number of them are still emerging from the portal.

Piles of dead bodies already covered the floor.The people down bellow watched with dread as a wolf like creature leapt into the air, its jaws wide and ready to deliver the killing bit, Loki abruptly stopped in his tracks, then whirled around with inhuman speed and sent a glowing ball of blue energy from the palm of his hand straight at the beast. They all watched stunned as the creature had enough time to yelp in surprise before it completely froze over solid the moment Loki's magic made contact. who's hands glowed once more, summoning more ice that froze the entire chitauri now in the room.

Thor watched stunned as his brother literally shattered his would-be murderers into a thousand pieces with a another burst of magic, the force of Loki's blow was that hard that the blue magic around the room cracked a bit.

Menkos watched stunned as his warriors were shattered like glasses. before Menkos could react a green energy wrapped around him freezing him on the spot. Before Loki could summon another magical blow, Menkos shattered the ice around him with a blast from the gauntlet.

Almost Twenty chitauri gaints were killed by now, few of them were shattered in the pieces, rest of their bodies piled at floor.The crown Prince of Asgard felt a profound pride spike through him as he gazed upon his brother.

As everyone watched with dread Menkos summoned a blue ball of energy with his gauntlet, which started to expand crackling with energy. He send the blast towards Loki, There was no escape this time for Loki, and everyone watched in horror as he was hit full force by the blast, that burned his clothing and melted his armor as it lifted him off his feet and blew him back. Loki screamed in agony as he careened into the far wall of his room with a sickening crunch before falling to the floor in a broken heap.

Loki groaned and writhed on the floor, dazed. Menkos and the chitauri soliders seized this chance. Thor clenched his fists hard as he watched Menkos slither forward like a happy serpent closing in on its poisoned prey.

Every single part of Thor wanted to fly up there and save his brother from what he knew was coming, but it only devastated him further that this was a memory, and he was way, way too late to do anything now.

Menkos let out a menacing laugh as he gazed at the prince with glee as he spoke

"After finishing you, I will tear apart your Father, Mother and brother mercilessly".

Loki's eyes widened with new rage as he tried weakly to summon magic sending deadly sharp knifes at the gaints around him, who cried in pain.

Everyone watched stunned as Loki summoned his rest of little magic left to summon what look like a blue magic similar to what the gauntlet produced. Before everyone eyes Loki started glowing, covered with a green and blue energy spark. He send a blast of energy towards the portal from where chitauri are emerging.

Everyone was dumbstruck at what happened next, most of the chitauri warrior at the other end of the portal was burned to ashes, including those in the room, who was touched by the magic. Menkos barely escaped from the force of blast as he formed a magical shield around him using the stone, which even broke sending him flying towards the door with a sickened force along with the gaints dead bodies by the force Loki's blast.