Memories part-1

As Heimdall and Odin's joined hands everyone watched with anticipation as their hands began to glow. Everyone looked up at the ceiling to see the hazy mist that was forming. The mist grew thicker and thicker, untill a white cloud was hovering over Everyone. With a spark of energy from All father and gatekeeper the mist grew clearer until a image began to form over it.

Thor's heart in particular gave a lurch as the image cleared into a large bedroom with dark mahagony furniture and deep emerald green curtains and rugs. A familiar scheme that Thor only knew too well with books and trinkets laying. Everything emmaculate. It was no mystery what this room was.

Loki's room within the palace, there resting in the mahagony was his familiar Asgardian horned helmet, glinting against the sun that streamed in past the green curtains.

Frigga barely stifled a sob with her hands when Heimdall memory progressed and Loki came walking into the view. Deftly fastening the clasp of his billowing green cape to his shoulder. He was dressed in full armor for the coronation ceremony. Gleaming in light he looked painfully young. He looked like a prince that he was, Very elegant and strikingly handsome. A small smile gracing his lips as he stepped away from the mirror.

Suddenly he let out a gasp as clutched his head with both hands, before adjusting his armor he murmured "I must make a visit to infirmity, this blasted headache is getting painful"

There was a knock on the carved door of his room

"Enter" Loki said

A servant, one of Frigga's ladies stepped into the room, dressed in a pale gray, flowing dressed as she bowed gracefully to Loki.

" Prince Loki, my Queen has sent me to inform you that she is ready and awaits you." The girl said simply.

" Very well, tell Mother I shall join her presently." Loki said with a nod, before he turned back to the mirror and gave the servant no more mind.

All who were witnessing the image, a sort of film being projected from Heimdalls mind, all gasped when they saw the servant close the door to Loki's room without stepping out. The room grew cold with dread as they watched the young ladies brown eyes shift and morph to a pale, glowing milky-gray while a sick, twisted little smile curving up the corners of her lips as she pressed her finger to the door and cast a spell over it.

Menkos, it was Menkos.

" That bastard, he used the form of one of my ladies to sneak in." Frigga said in despair as she and the others watched on.

They watched as the lady silently morphed into the vile Chitauri mage, and Loki was completely oblivious.

Menkos grinned as he tapped the blue gauntlet he wore, summoning a ball of fiery blue energy and whirled around to send it flying at his intended target. Only he stopped dead in his tracks when there was no one there to hit, Loki had vanished.

"That's my son" frigga said with pride despite her despair.

"Where did you go little trickster?" Menkos snarled as he stepped further into the room

"There was a low sound of metal flying through the air and then Menkos let out a roar as his shoulder exploded in searing pain,a glinting silver knife now protruding out of his flesh.

"Right here asshole" Loki seethed from where he was standing behind Menkos as he conjured another knife and let it fly but this time Menkos doged the incoming weapon, pulling the blade from his shoulder with a hiss.