Punishment

Everyone watched Menkos mercilessly torn apart by thousand of icy needles, then he was healed together before continuing this process again.

Menkos cry of pain filled the hall. He was begging for mercy between his cry.

Everyone hold their breath, as they watched All father took steps forwards towards the queen, before sending a ball of energy at the now barely breathing, broken Menkos. Who immediately started healing expect for his gash at shoulder.

"Please..... Please....stop this" Menkos cried for mercy as he tried to sit. "Have mercy upon me... Please stop this"

"Mercy ? You didn't even faced me" screamed Thor , his face bright with anger.

"It was my brother, who you took from me, the one who I hold dearly in my heart, the one I swore to protect the moment I held him in my arms for the first time."

Thor face was devoid of any emotion,as he looked down at the terrified face of chitauri. he was by far more terrifying of the three enraged royals. The air around him charged with electricity, mjolnir glowing with power. Thunder clasped outside with a wild power. His eyes promising with pain.

Menkos eyes widened further at this sight. With a despair, he tried to scramble in his feet and tried to run away toward where his arms lay with the gauntlet. Before he could reach, Menkos screamed as he felt like a force of whole Asgard striking at his back.

Menkos lay forward, as his whole body had gone numb, every bone in his body broken into pieces now.

"You enjoyed yourself throughly when you spoke about how you entered knife into my brothers heart and took his life. Well I will show you the pain, you will wish never to be born." Thor said with a ice filled voice full  promise of misery

With a roar, Thor raised his mjolnir and striked it with a full force at the still wriggling Menkos, who was crawling to reach the gauntlet.

The whole foundation of the hall seemed shake at the scream of Menkos. Who now lay in a pool of blue blood, barely breathing, but now begging for death.

"KILL ME ........KILL ME...." Menkos begged with agony, chocking in his own blood.

"YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN THE MERCY OF DEATH" yelled Thor at the mangled creature.

Volstagg felt a heaviness in his bone as he saw the mighty thunderer quivering.

Everyone watched as Odin send a blast of energy at the vile creature without mercy.  Before their very own eyes Menkos started healing but not fully. He was unrecognizable but no longer bleeding to death.

"Guards" Odin called loudly

Royal Guards who had not been injured by Menkos's earlier attack scrambled at Odin's beck and came forward.

" Yes my king." One of the seniors among them said.

" Take this thing and toss it into the deepest and most protected cell in the dungeons, he is to be kept alive, death is one mercy he is not to receive from us. Let the healer make sure that his wounds do not fester, but that is all. Any who give aid, even inadvertently to this vile rogue shall share in his fate." Odin said solemnly before he tossed Menkos towards the guards, who all stood by and let him fall roughly to the floor at their feet.

" Your will is our command." The senior guard said before he and his fellows roughly grabbed at the tender parts of Menkos's decimated body and dragged him away.

An unsettling silence filled the great hall, with no one knowing what to do, or what to say. It was just total silence.