Good News!

Alright, here's the wonderful news for you!

As many of you know, I had a drop in interest of writing this story. I wrapped it up, and that was going to be it. However, at the end of the last chapter in the author's note section, I asked if you, my dear readers, wanted a sequel. The response was overwhelmingly wonderful, and many of you requested a sequel or at least some sort of epilogue.

Well, I'm here to deliver.

I'm here to official say that The Hunter's Girl will be getting a sequel! It's only been a little less than a month since the last chapter, so it'll be a little bit before the new book will published. I'm thinking of posting the first chapter sometime in March?? I don't want anyone to lose interest (which is why I'm posting this), but I want there to be a little space between them.

So yeah! I'm actually really excited about this. But, I need a little help from you!

The story will be set ten years after Kim graduates (that'll put her at like age 28 or so). She will meet the Winchester brothers again on a hunt. I have most of it all worked out already. What I need from you is title suggestions!! Any response would be wonderful!! If you'd like to talk to me more about any of it, just go ahead and Private Message me! Don't be scared, I'm super lame and nice; I won't bite.

On a completely different note that has nothing to do with The Hunter's Girl, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading an original story I'm writing? I don't want to get too into it unless I know there'll be an audience for it. Private message me if you want the details of it!!

Anyway, to summarize, The Hunter's Girl will have a sequel that still needs a title, and I'll be working on publishing an original story. So go spread the word!! I can't wait to hear from you :)

Until next time!~