What is Going On....

Hello everyone... 

It's been almost a month since the last update and I feel like you deserve an explanation.

The book is getting finished. I am not dropping it. I love this. It's just a little hard for me now...

I have not been feeling too well over the run of this year and it was only progressively getting worse. My illness caused chronic pain all over my body in my muscles, joints and caused me headaches. Last month it attacked my fingers and my ability to write. I still tried to write with my thumbs for you guys, but oh well, here we are, me struggling to write even this short little thing without pain. 

Good news is that I am getting it treated now... but it's extremely late. My previous doctors were quite incompetent or did not care enough to make all the tests. But I am on the treatment now - it will just take a long time to get back to anything close to "normal". 

So what does this mean?

I will finish this story for you... for those left. My lack of updates made the story drop in rankings slowly. When I was releasing a chapter every few days, this story was always top 5 (I love you for that!) but lately it has been dropping, day by day. 

Whatever. I will still finish it. Because I love you guys.

I see the ending. I can feel it... I just can't put it to page...

Anyways, so that's what was going on. I am alive and the story is still in the works. Have a good one everyone... Have a happy and cheerful Christmas and the New Years. Stay safe, smile, laugh and realize how great you are. Let's get this mess of a year behind us and start anew!

-Sweetrobin out

 :)

(Don't feel bad for me or anything, I will be fine! Just a little annoyed I couldn't finish the story by Christmas...)