~18~

Damini.

"Have you asked her yet?"

"No."

"What the butt are you waiting for?"

"I don't know."

"I can punch you so hard right now. God save you that you're my brother ehn...you would have hear gbosa. Idiot."

"That's enough"

"It is not enough kan kan. If I were an outsider...I would steal the girl and....ehm....sleep with her."

In a flash,my hand was around his neck as I slammed him on the wall"Don't even speak about her that way ever. She is mine."I dropped my hands and he fell on the floor.

He was even smiling sef!

I turned to face the window so that I could avoid committing murder.

"I knew those words would get you speaking...You should have seen your face. Your mind is black oo. Can't I just sleep next to her?"

"No. You can't. Stay away from her!"

He laughed and said"Be calming down na."

I knew he was joking but even his words put me on a jealous edge.

"Hope you won't murder me in my sleep sha?"

"I'll try not to."

He laughed again saying something that sounds like "idiot"

The room was silent again but I knew that it was only a matter of time before Femi started rambling again.

In five..

Four...

Three...

Two......

"I did something Tayo."He burst out.

"Do tell,little bro."I said in the most uninterested voice you would ever hear.

"I don't care if you're not interested or whatnot. I did something dude. It's about your girl...Hamida."

I glared at him"I am going to be very frank with you little bro. I do not appreciate when you call her name. Especially in sentences like this."

He rolled his eyes at me saying"Stop behaving like an animal. Anyways,I noticed that you haven't invited Halley to the Spring dance. So I did the honors of telling her to meet you here."

I don't know how many seconds it took for his words to register in my brain. When it did...I sprang up from my bed in panic.

"YOU DID WHAT?!"I screamed in his face but he just sat down...in his cool calm collected way and answered my question.

"I invited Halima over,so you could ask her out to the Spring dance. This has been established several times."

"No it has not been established! And her name is Harmony. It isn't Halley or Alyssa or whatever."