28.

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈
𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍, 𝟮𝟮

My eyes fluttered open but I quickly closed them when the bright light hit me.

Please don't tell me I'm still with this nigga Elijah cause if I am I might as well kill myself.

I opened one eye and didn't see anything so I sat up and looked around.

"You're up!" I heard a voice says startling me.

I turned my head and saw a lady dressed in white staring at me.

"Wher—" I tried to say but stopped because my throat felt overly dry.

"I'll get you water." She quickly went out the room leaving me by myself.

I smell horrible. Damn, I gotta cover my nose cause this shit ain't it.

The door opened and in walked the lady along with Na'Jour, China, KJ, Destiny, Nari, and Lando.

The fuck is they all doing here? Ion even fuck with them forreal.

"Oh my god.. she really up." Destiny said.

The lady handed me a glass of water and I took it gulping it all down.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

I only stared at her. She a doctor or sum?

"I'm Doc Henderson by the way. I was the person taking care of you while you were in a coma." She smiled holding her hand out.

I nodded looking at everyone else who was staring into my soul.

"Where's my son?" I asked.

"He's at the house." China said.

"With?"

"Sylvia and Ezariah."

I stayed quiet. I still didn't feel comfortable with my son around Sylvia because I wasn't comfortable around her and barley knew her. But my hopes were that he was okay because I missed him like crazy.

"Okay.. I'll let you guys, do you." Doctor Henderson said walking out of the room.

The room got silent as everyone continued staring at me.

"So y'all gon talk or just keep staring at her?" KJ said.

I softly chuckled moving a strand of hair out of my face.

First time I laughed in a while.

"I wanna talk to her first." China said. "Alone.."

Everyone crowded out of the room leaving me and China alone.

She stared at me for a while before leaning in and giving me a hug. "I missed you.."

I nodded patting her back.

She pulled away and caressed my face making me slap her hand.