Chapter 03. Jealously

I wake up at 6:45 before my alarm and I get up and trip falling on my face and I look over and see Luke snoring on the ground and grunt and get up and end up getting dressed into what I was wearing yesterday but I put the flannel on and head a knock at the door and I head downstairs and open the door and see Nick "Nick what are you doing here it's" I check my watch "7:00 in the morning and i have first hour with you and we go to the same school" Nick turns around and I see his eyes are red and puffy "Kayla and I broke up she's pregnant and I don't know what to do or where to go" I open the door wide enough so he can walk in. He walks in and sits at the table "hang on I'll make you some coffee" he looks at me and just nods his head, "here" I said handing him his coffee and sitting next to him rubbing his back "what happened Nick?" He takes a sip of his coffee, "we uh" he looks down "and after that she woke up this morning throwing up and I heard it so me being the boyfriend I am I walk over to her holding her hair back for her and rubbing her back" he sighs and takes another sip of his coffee. "She said 'i think I need to take a pregnancy test' I told her she shouldn't because I didn't think she would be pregnant and she took one anyways and came to me this morning more like woke me up to tell me she's fucking pregnant" I sigh "Nick did you walk out on her?" He sighs rubbing his hair with his hands.

"Yeah I walked out I didn't know what else to do so I came here sorry Julie" I grab his hand "Kayla loves you maybe this was an accident but she needs you, you need to go back to her and be there for her and she needs to be there for you" I said looking at him he sighs and nods and stands up walking over to the door and opening it before walking out he quickly turns around and hugs me "thank you Julie" I was kinda shocked Nick and I never been in a close counter before I hug back hesitantly "of course Nick I'm here if you need anything please let me know if you need help or if you need someone there I'll be there I promise" he smiled a little and let's go of me and walks out I close the door behind him and turn around to see Luke.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked him confused he looked angry and upset "does it matter what was Nick doing here?" I try not to scoff at what he said why does he care? He isn't my boyfriend. "He needed some advice on something" I said walking away and Luke following behind "like what?" I turn around "Luke stop" I said raising my voice trying not to wake up Carlos or my dad, "it's not my place to tell if he wants to tell you he will and if you want to ask go right ahead luke your not my boyfriend so stop acting so fucking jealous" I said yelling at him

My dad walks downstairs "Julie what on earth is going on?" I keep looking at Luke "nothing I have to go or else I'm going to be late" I said walking out the door slamming it close behind.

Luke's pov

I know I'm not julies boyfriend but I can't help but be jealous that Nick went to her on advice for something I just want her to be mine not someone else's I just want to confess before it's to late, "I'm sorry for waking you up sir I'll get going now" I said about to walk off "No what happened son?" Ray said "I was just asking why Nick was here and I got jealous" he looked at me "you like her don't you" I nod my head "I'll figure something out ray don't worry" I said plastering a fake smile onto my face, I went to the studio closing the doors behind me and the boys walk up to me "hey you okay?" Alex asked with a concerned voice "yeah Julie and I just got into an argument" I said looking at Reggie then back at Alex. "What happened?" I sigh "I was being nosy and my nosiness turned into jealous which turned into Julie saying 'your not my boyfriend so stop acting so fucking jealous'" I said looking at them both. "It's obvious she likes you" Reggie said which turned into Alex slapping him in his arm "ow" Reggie said softly rubbing where Alex hit him on his arm. "I'll go check on her" Alex said "No Alex Julie doesn't want us to be at her school and-" Alex cuts me off "something is going on with her Luke and Julie is my little sister and I care about her" Alex said walking out of the studio to go julie's school.

Julie's pov

I was in science class writing down notes and all of the sudden I hear the door close "I'm sorry I'm late" Alex said and I just look at Alex and mouth 'what are you doing here' he ignores me and the teacher responds with "I'm sorry who are you?"
He puts his hand on his chest "I'm sorry I'm Alex" he looks at me then back at the teacher "Alex the cute blonde boy" I roll my eyes "okay you can sit by Julie" I roll my eyes once again and smile at the teacher as Alex sits by me "Julie" I ignore him and just roll my eyes I raise my hand "yes Julie?" I look at her "me and Alex need to go to the library to get him a science book" I said looking at her "okay go ahead" I smile while nodding and grabbing Alex pushing him out of the door and closing it behind me and going to the library and going where it's more quieter and look at him.

"You better have a good explanation for this" Alex looks at me "Luke told us what happened" I look at him "is that why you came here? To tell me about Luke?" I said walking off "Julie, that guy is falling in love with you" I stop and turn around and looked at him confused Luke loves me? No way I don't believe him. "What?" Alex steps closer to me "he's falling in love with you Jules" I look down then back at him "Alex I never realized I didn't mean to yell or hurt him i swear it" I say looking at him "I know" he said pulling me into a hug and wrap my arms around his waist.