Chapter 09.

I guess Carrie and I fell asleep in our chairs because I wake up and look over to Carrie she's asleep still and I look up at Julie and my head turns to the door opening and it's Emily "hey uhm Luke's here" I just sigh and get up and walk out closing the door quietly behind me and walk downstairs "where have you been?" I asked looking at Luke "Alex" Mitch whispered "No he has no right to just come in it's been weeks since she's been awake it's been months since you've last talked to her Luke and you go and be a man whore? Flynn wouldn't come I had to Carrie over here to not just be here for her but for me because Reggie is busy with family issues and my best friend is out sleeping with every girl" I say yelling, Mitch puts his hand on my shoulder and we walk over to the table and we all sit down. "Where's Carrie" he asked looking at me "she's still asleep" I say looking at him. "Do we need her here" Emily speaks up "I think she would want to be here for this" I nod and I get up so does Luke "sit your ass down Luke your not coming your not going anywhere near her til you get your life straightened out" I say through my teeth and I walk past him and open the door and see Carrie still asleep and I go shaking her awake she looks up at me "we're having a little meeting downstairs or something" she nods and gets up letting of Julie's hand "what is it about?" She asks as I close the door behind me "Julie" I say walking down stairs and sitting back down and Carrie takes a seat by me.

"She needs some serious help we've done all that we can for her we don't know how much longer she can go without a hospital" Emily says, I shake my head "she can't go to the hospital" I speak up looking at her. "Her family isn't here and they will see that as her family left her on the side of the road I know from experience you can lie and say that Luke and her are siblings but they will question you on everything" I say looking at them, "uh my dad she was over at my house all of the time" "she's not white though" Luke says  (THAT IS NOT BEING RASIST JUST SO YOU KNOW PLEASE DON'T COMMENT SAYING THAT ITS RASIST THANK U :) )
"We can say my dad adopted her my dad has his ways" Carrie said in reply "I want to keep her here but we don't have anything else and the oxygen tank is almost out and once it's out she won't be able to breath anymore" Mitch says, "I'll make some phone calls see if we can get someone over here to help" I say standing up I make some phone calls "someone's coming" I told them they all nod their heads a man walks in with a gurney "we're keeping her here" I said he just nods his head and grabs everything else and goes and checks on her "someone a nurse here?" He asked looking at all of us. "Yes that's me" Emily spoke up "okay well here's all of this" he says handing her supplies, "she really needs a hospital but she's also in a coma she could wake up but her body is giving up but if someone talks to her she may be able to fight it"
Everyone looks at me and Luke "who she closer with out of you two?" Carrie asked, "Alex" Luke spoke up and said "okay you need to talk to her she also needs surgery but we have to take her to the hospital for that also" I look at him confused "surgery?" Luke asked, "There's something in her stomach that's the reason why she's been throwing up" he says looking at a chart which I'm assuming it's hers. "Go grab her and we can do the surgery in the ambulance it's safe I promise" he said looking at me.

I go upstairs open the door and put one arm under her legs and the other under her back and lift her up it's like she doesn't have a life anymore like she's gone her arms are just hanging down I walk downstairs with her in my arms carrying her IV pack and the oxygen tank Carrie walks over and helps Carrie the IV pack and the oxygen tank "the truck" the man said pointing to the ambulance I put one leg inside and hopping up with the other and putting Julie on the gurney "we have to take her to the hospital" the man said "she'll go to foster care if you do she has a family they just aren't here right now" he sighs "okay talk to her" he said removing the mask over her face and he puts a gas mask over her face to keep her from waking up I doubt she would but he's the doctor not me.

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯
"Jules" voices echoing through my ears and all of a sudden it stops I'm in a black dark place I can barley see anything until I see my mom "mom?" I said squinting my eyes and I go and run into her arms and tears fall down from my cheeks as she hugs me back "Julie" she said smiling and holding my face she pulls me back into the hug and kissing my head and she pulls away from the hug "you can't stay here" I looked at her confused am I, 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅? "Mom am I dead?" I asked looking at her confused "yes sweetheart you are but you have to fight look" she grabs my wrist taking me over to where I see Alex holding my hand crying over me and a man doing surgery on me. "Julie you have to fight fight for us please" he exclaimed as he lets out sobs, my heart ached I don't know what's been happening but I see Carrie Luke Mitch, and Emily. Am I in a coma? So many questions that are yet remaining unanswered. "Your in a coma and the surgery that he's doing is suppose to help you not feel sick to your stomach anymore" I nod looking back at Alex "but you have to fight I miss you all of the time but Julie" she turns me to face her, "Luke may be a dick and an asshole sometimes-" I cut her off "sometimes is an understatement" I say and she just laughs and sighs "he loves you he's cried over you him being a man whore he's just hurting" I sigh "mom he's been like that for months as I was basically dying" she nods "I know sweetie but he loves you don't you love him?" I nod "yeah I do" I say with tears falling from my eyes "okay Jules you get back into music you get back with your friends you get better and you go tell Luke how you feel but most importantly make up with Carrie not Flynn though I never liked her" I laugh okay I say smiling and I hug her as I turn into dust and I open my eyes to see Alex holding my hand crying.