Chapter 05. I loved you but i lost you

I fell asleep with the boys in my bed I didn't feel safe so I asked them to stay with me it's a Saturday and I wake up around 9:30 and I get up out of bed and walk out closing my door quietly and walking downstairs and seeing my dad "hey dad" I said smiling I don't know if I'll tell him about what happened with nick "hey Julie sleep okay?" He asked concerned "yeah fine" he nods while cooking breakfast "well nick is coming over this morning to help me with some stuff" I thought I was hearing things. "Nick?" I asked confused "yeah is that okay?" I scoff "dad we have 3 boys here who could help you they are very strong I promise you" he looks up at me after putting our breakfast on the plates.

"Julie what happened?" I sigh "Nothing" he looks at me with the 'tell me now' eyes "he sexually assaulted me" I said quietly but he still heard me and he walks over and hugs me "baby when did this happen?" Tears stream down my face "last night when you left luke beat the crap out of him though" I say trying to brighten up the mood which didn't work "I'm going to talk to his parents about this okay?" I nod my head and eat breakfast after I finish I clean up and put it in the sink. Flynn and I have been distant so I texted her.

𝗙𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻 🤪❤️ contact name and photo 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 🎤🎹❤️hey you awake?Flynn 🤪❤️yeah what's up girl?𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 🎤🎹❤️I just wanted to see if you wanted to hangout today since we have been kinda distant recently :/ 𝗙𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻 🤪❤️No I'm sorry I'm r...

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 🎤🎹❤️
hey you awake?
Flynn 🤪❤️
yeah what's up girl?
𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 🎤🎹❤️
I just wanted to see if you wanted to hangout today since we have been kinda distant recently :/
𝗙𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻 🤪❤️
No I'm sorry I'm really busy helping my sister with her homework ! Maybe tomorrow?
Jules 🎤🎹❤️
Yeah ! For sure :)
𝗙𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻 🤪❤️
Okay ! See u then Jules :) !

I then put my phone to the side something was off about those messages Flynn's sister was on a break or something and her mom and her sister were on a trip to Louisiana or something so I wanted to see if my best friend was lying to me, so I walk over to the door and see the boys poof in front of me "where you going Julie" well all of them expect Reggie he was taking a walk or something "to see Flynn" they boys look at each other and back at me "what?" I asked them sternly Alex spoke up "did you text her?" I nod my head slowly looking at them "where's Reggie?" I asked them Alex again spoke up "Welll" he said with his high pitch girly voice "Alex seriously is he-" that's when I connected the dots and I run out the door and knock on Flynn's house and I hear her say something like "hang on babe" she opens the door "Jules" I look to see the guy and it wasn't Reggie "who the fuck is that Flynn? Are you cheating on Reggie?" The boys poof behind me.

"Jules now's not the-" I cut her off "why I mean your in a sexy outfit for this random ass guy? You told me you were busy helping your sister with homework and here you are in a damn sex outfit cheating on my best friend and your boyfriend and you fucking lied to me" she looks down and then back at me "does Reggie know?"
"He does now" Alex said. I turn around  and see Reggie and turn back to Flynn moving out of the way. "Reg" Reggie starts tearing up "No Flynn you lied to your own best friend but you lied to me and you hurt me I love you Flynn but we're over" Reggie walks away "Reggie no" she said screaming "get back here" I turn to look back at Flynn after watching Reggie walk off "you hurt my brother Flynn he loved you and you hurt him and you lied to me this friendship is officially over I'll give you the shirt back tomorrow" I said letting a few tears drop and walking off with the boys.