Chapter 08. Changed

We all woke up and ate breakfast Julie still hasn't woken up it's been about 4 weeks since we brought her here and everything is getting harder she isn't breathing on her own anymore so she's hooked up to machines to help her I guess Luke's mom was a nurse she has a lot supplies that are health care related, Luke's having the worst time with it he hasn't been over since the last time he saw her now he's sleeping with everyone like every second of everyday.

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨

"Hey Jules" Julie smiled "hey" she said in a response, "so who's the boy?" Luke asked obviously jealous "Tyler? He just needed a tutor or something" "mmh" Luke replied with, "hey Alex will you take a picture of Jules and I?" I grab the camera and was about to take the picture, "I'm not taking a picture with your rat ass hair" Julie said laughing "if I go shower will you?" She smiles "maybe" she said innocently, Luke walks out and goes and takes a shower which seems impossible but since Caleb it isn't I guess we hear the water running. "Soo when you gonna tell him?" I was the only one who actually knew about her feelings for Luke "uhm maybe in a year?" She said laughing "Jules come on" she sighs "Luke has a girlfriend Alex" I looked at her confused "so your just gonna be in denial?" She nods her head "yeah I'm just gonna be in denial"

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Reggie went home with to his family so now it's just me Emily and Mitch. "Why don't you text that one girl uhm what's her name?" Emily said trying to think of a girls name "Flynn?" I asked her "yes that's it I'm sure she's wondering how Julie is doing" I look at Mitch then back at Emily "uhm I don't think that's a good idea they aren't friends anymore she cheated on Reggie and lied to Julie and choose a boy over her" she sighs "poor girl" Mitch just nods his head in agreement. "I'll let Flynn know"
I stand up and go to Julie "hey I'm gonna text Flynn I know you hate her but she would want to know she cares about you"
I grab my phone and I think about it for a second "what about Carrie baby? Would that be okay?" I call her baby as my little sister nothing more.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠; 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐅𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 👍 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 & 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 🏳️‍🌈👨‍❤️‍👨
Hey Flynn it's Alex.
𝐅𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 👍
Hey why are you texting me?
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 🏳️‍🌈👨‍❤️‍👨
Julie was diagnosed with depression she's cut herself and she's not doing to well right now Flynn I texted you cause I thought you fucking care about her after all you did choose some dumb boy over your best friend !
𝐅𝐲𝐥𝐧𝐧 👍
Well then you got the wrong idea I don't care Alex just block my number and tell Julie to do the same.
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 🏳️‍🌈👨‍❤️‍👨
I can't she hasn't woken up in weeks ever since we brought her to Luke's parents house she hasn't woken up, Flynn. You still don't care?
𝐅𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 👍
Is she in a coma?
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 🏳️‍🌈👨‍❤️‍👨
We don't know but she stopped breathing on her own and she's getting her food through an IV, Flynn.
*𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫*
Are you fucking kidding me? She blocked me? I decided to text Carrie Julie needs someone here besides me.
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠; 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐭𝐜.

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 🙃🥲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 ✨🏳️‍🌈
Hey Carrie it's Alex.
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 🙃🥲
Hey Alex how'd you get my number?
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 ✨🏳️‍🌈
I got it from julie's phone
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 🙃🥲
Okay? Is everything alright?
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 ✨🏳️‍🌈
You actually care?
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 🙃🥲
I've changed I know I slept with Luke but that was before I changed okay? Now is she okay?
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 ✨🏳️‍🌈
No she hasn't woken up in about 4 weeks coming up on 5 weeks she has depression she's getting her food through an IV and she has no one here besides me and Reggie and Luke's parents Luke came in and saw her but he hasn't been back since he went back to his old self which includes him sleeping with everyone, and I don't know what to do I know you use to be friends with her and your with nick and all but please she needs someone.
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 🙃🥲
Okay I'm on my way and why does it matter if I'm with Nick?
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 ✨🏳️‍🌈
I'll explain when you get here
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 🙃🥲
Okay ! I'm almost there fyi
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 ✨🏳️‍🌈
Okay see you in a min
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 🙃🥲
Kay !

I put my phone to the side and kiss julie's head before walking out closing the door and going downstairs and waiting for Carrie to get here, "someone coming over?" Mitch walked over and asked "yeah her ex best friend Carrie" he nods in confusion "she's changed or so she says" he nods and walks away. Someone knocks on the door I quickly open it and it's Carrie she walks in "where's his parents?" She looks at me and I walk over and she follows "Mitch Emily this is Carrie" she holds out her hand and shakes both of their hands, maybe she really did change. "Hi I'm Carrie" they both nod and shake her hand "can we get you anything?" She shakes her head "No I'm okay thank you though I appreciate you guys taking care of her" she says smiling and she turns to me. "She's this way Carrie" I walk upstairs with her opening the door closing it when she walks in. Tears form in her eyes "oh my god" I look down and back at her "what happened to her?" I pull up a chair for both of us. She sits down and I sit in front of her.

I tell her the whole story of what happened between Julie and Luke. "He turned her down? Even though he loved her?" I nod my head "yeah he did" she sighs "what about Flynn?" I look at her "oh uhm they aren't friends anymore" she looks at me confused, "Flynn chose a boy over Julie and cheated on Reggie" she shakes her head "why the fuck would someone do that" I shrug my shoulders "I tried texting her and talking her into coming over but she ended blocking me" "she's just a bitch don't take it to harshly" I nod my head "and Luke?" She asks looking at Julie "still no sign of him" I say as I sigh. Carrie stands up and goes by Julie and sits down holding her hand "hey Jules we need you to wake up okay? I'm sorry for what happened to you I shouldn't have turned my popularity over you" I sit down by her "you chose popularity over her?" She looks at me "yeah 2 years ago" she sighs and looks back at Julie and brushes her hair out of her face and smiles "I rooted for them" my head snaps away from Julie to Carrie "for Luke and Julie" she smiles and looks back at Julie. "He always talked about her how insanely talented she is how perfect how beautiful she is and how she wrote a song about him" I look at her in confusion "perfect harmony?" She looks at me "yeah that was it he said that the line 'we say we're friends we play pretend we create perfect harmony" she said. "He said it fit them perfectly" she said and smiled. "She always talked about how before the whole fight she did" I said smiling "I don't know what to do I mean my best friend my sister is just dying in front of me right now. Carrie looks at me as tears fall from my eyes onto my cheeks and she pulls me close to her and I sob into her arms wrapping my arms around her waste. "I know" she said as tears fell from her eyes and she buried her head into my neck and just sobs. Here are just two hurt kids just wanting their best friend and sister to be okay.