Chapter 07. Oxygen

Authors note; just warning depression and self harm is brought up in this chapter ! If this does trigger you please be careful reading !! Thank u :)

Alex's pov

We go back to the Patterson's house and walk in closing the door behind us. "Anything?" Emily walks up to us asking about her son, "No uhm" I clear my throat "he's doing about as what we expected sleeping with girls and calling them babe and anyways we told him if he changes his mind we'll be waiting for him here" I say "I'm gonna go check on Jules" I say walking upstairs and walking into the room we think she's in a coma she hasn't woken up in a few days but she could be just catching up on sleep but who knows. I close the door behind me and walk over to the bed and sit down beside her "hey Julie we went to go see Luke he's sleeping with every girl basically still" I say scoffing, "we told him if he changed his mind that he's welcomed here hope that's okay" tears start streaming down my face, "your trying you tried with Luke he just couldn't see that was enough" Reggie walks in "hey uhm Luke's here" I look at Reggie and see Luke cleaned up nicely to see Julie and I stand up and wipe my tears away Reggie and I walk out of the room closing the door behind us.

Trigger warning; self harmed mentioned

Luke's pov

I walk around my old room "hey Jules" i say laughing "I know I should have been here earlier but if you heard me call you Jules you would have killed me, I miss you everyday not just someone who I fell in love with but someone i care about your my best friend Jules we-" I sigh "I can't do this without you I miss our music I miss you I miss us I hate that we fought and fought and I turned you down I heard about your scars on your arm" I sit down by her bed "I'm so sorry baby I wish I would have been here earlier this is all my fault I'm struggling with depression too and-" I start sobbing "it's getting so hard without you being here Jules" I say grabbing onto her hand and holding onto it "I fucking need you" I say wiping my tears "I know it's so unfair of me to ask for you to fight since I haven't been here at all in months and I'm so so sorry Julie I'm so sorry"
I stand up about to walk out but something tells me not to leave so I walk over to the bed and get on the other side of her and put my arm around her letting her head close to my chest and her breathing is rapid. Alex and Reggie walk in "her breathing it's-" Alex cuts me off he still does that "yeah we brought an oxygen tank for her, I nod as my dad puts the nose things into her nose and puts them around her ears and tightens it and turns it on and he also grabs a mask to put over her mouth that also helps with her breathing or suppose to help. They all walk out besides Reggie and Alex closing the door behind them.

I kiss on-top of her head and I close my eyes resting my head on top of hers and tears fall and I fall asleep.

Alex's pov

Luke fell asleep with Julie wrapped around his arms and Mitch came in and hooked her up to some oxygen stuff it's suppose to help her breathing since it was slowing down, so Reggie and I go over to the bed and lay by Luke whenever I say by I mean on top of him and Reggie lays by me not on top of me and we all fall asleep.

A/n

I'm sorry for the short chapter I had a hard time what to put on in this one !!