Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kadin: We are currently in the car Kiara made from her creation magic. It's awesome to see how she does it at times.

Im driving while Kiara is in the passanger seat. Kiara is looking at her phone answering text messages.

"Sooo your just going to stare at her?"

I wanted to glare at Ash before turning back to Kiara.

"So did Ocean say anything about Ash?"

A small smirk played on her lips.

"Turns out Ocean has known Ash for a really long time."

I raised a brow as I continued to drive down the road. "Really?"

"They were married once." Kiara layed her head against the window as she said so.

"When was you going to tell me this Ash?"

Ash shrugged. "Ever heard of keeping your private life to yourself?"

"Well you live in my head so share a few things got damnit!"

"There's also another one she was married to...his older twin brother." Kisra looked towards me. "She says he's dormat in Coby... and might stay that way as long as I don't mate with him."

"Ash-

"I didn't get the chance to say anything!"

"I'm sorry."

I glanced at her confused. "What for?"

"I didn't know you having a god like me would cause such a risk. If I had known I would've helped you better."

"No no it's fine. It's my fault honestly. I marked you with out your consent and I payer the price for it." I gave her a small smile. "Let's call it even."

The corners of her lips tilted up just slightly as we fell back into silence. Still I felt a bit guilty.

"Also-
"Last night-

She shook her head. "You go first."

"Last night was an accident."

Her tone turned unnaturally sharp. "Excuse me?"

"Having sex with you wasn't supposed to happen."

"And why's that?"

"Because it was in the heat of the moment. But it won't happen again I promise."

"So everything last night-

"We can pretend it never happened. Okay?" I turned towards her to see her looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"Okay."

"This'll make our friend ship more easier wouldn't it?"

"If you say so." Her flat tone made me increasingly uneasy. I thought this was something we both wanted during this stage in our relationship.

"Hey whats wrong?"

I took the last turn to her house and before I could hear her answer she ran out of the car and slam the door behind her into another person's arms.

"JOEY!"

I felt a large rush of rage run through my body as loud growls filled my mind.

" WHO?!"

Coby:
Anger is the understatement of what I'm feeling. I feel betrayed and disrespected.

I felt it.