Twelve

Dedicated to all my amazing readers.

WARNING: Mythical sexual activity in this chapter read at your own imaginative risk.

--------_---------_---------_---------_--------_------_------

"You realize it's not going to be fun now that you aren't you."

Cupid sighed. He ran his hands through his dark curls as they strolled down the streets of Willow Creek. She was still glamoured and a few people gave him weird looks thinking he was talking to himself.

"You said you want to go to the floating island, so be it," he snapped.

She chuckled. "I got you something from Serena."

He frowned rubbing his jaw thoughtfully. "Serena the witch at New Orleans?"

She nodded. "The one and only. She sends her love."

He ignored her snide remark. "What did you get from her?"

Ophelia gave him a coy smile. "We all know you're smitten with Psyche so I don't know when I get to have you all to myself."

"Your point being?" Cupid interrupted her sounding irritated.

"Relax, lover boy," Ophelia chuckled, "I want to savor every moment with you so I got a portion."

Cupid narrowed his eyes at her. "What portion."

"Serena said it's used to bring out one's true self and it lasts for a whole day," Ophelia replied grinning from ear to ear.

Cupid sighed. He knew there was a portion like that but it requires a fortune to get it and he wondered how the siren must have got Serena to give her.

"Give it!"

"Not here," she whispered.

They walked silently till they got to the portal before Cupid tipped the portion into his mouth.

At first, he felt nothing. Then suddenly, he felt a sudden rush of power flow through his veins. His body glowed with soothing white light and he could feel himself changing.

The feeling lasted for a few seconds and when he opened his eyes, he snapped his fingers. A full-length mirror appeared before him.

Cupid smirked taking in his appearance. His golden-brown hair, smoldering black eyes with flecks of gold sparks, his sharp jawline, clean-shaven angular face, his full red lips were drawn into a sexy smirk that had ladies fawning over him.

He had never been so happy to see himself as he felt right now. He chuckled softly when Ophelia ran her hands across his hard biceps stopping just below his taut stomach.

"Cupid." She drawled his name softly.

Now he was in his true form, his emotions and powers were heightened and he growled lowly when her fingers lightly brushed his lower body.

"This is not the floating island, Ophelia," his husky voice cooed softly in her ears.

"Gosh! Your voice," she chuckled, "it feels so good to hear it again."

Cupid nodded. "Let's make the most of this magic before it expires."

Ophelia nodded. "Agreed."

~~~~*

One of the places the immortals had the privilege of enjoying a serene atmosphere and a steamy sexual affair was the floating island.

The floating island was located in the Northern region of Olympus, it wasn't in Olympus else he won't have had access to it.

The mountains, trees, lakes and everything living on the island floated and stayed close to the clouds. The houses were built inside trees.

The inhabitants were quiet people of the druids who lived their life away from other mortals and immortals. They welcomed immortal tourists like himself but they still maintained their distance.

Legend has it that the druids were betrayed by an immortal but no one cared to find out if the story was true or not, Cupid for one was no different.

"Welcome to the floating island, Ophelia," he announced.

She nodded. "Thank you, Cupid."

"What do you want to do?"

A low groan tore from his throat when his shirt was ripped from his body, buttons scattering into the cloud, he couldn't care less.

"Everything," she whispered seductively nibbling on his earlobes.

He moaned softly as her hands grabbed a fistful of his hair. "I'm here with the god of sexual desires, make me a fulfilled siren."

"I'm the god of love," he pointed out in a husky voice.

"The same thing, Cupid now work your magic!"

He didn't need to be told twice, he grabbed her dress ripping it into shreds with his bare hands. He imagined a quiet forest with a small stream and when he opened his eyes, Ophelia was gazing at him.

"Where did you bring us to?" She asked.

"A little privacy, little siren," he replied chuckling observing the environment, and nodding his head.

"Whatever my god wishes."

Her voice drove him to insanity and he could see all her desires, she wanted him so badly.

Softly he whispered words meant for only the ears of two lovers as his fingers caressed her neck while his tongue sucked on her earlobe.

He tilted her head to the side, sucking her neck and flickering his thumb over her swollen buds. She moved slowly, grinding her hips against him.

No words were said again as his tongue worshipped every inch of her body starting from her neck to her perky nipples, her stomach then he skipped her core.

He kissed her legs, then ever so softly he lay her on the grass his hands parting her legs. She moaned softly when his fingers lightly grazed her swollen core dripping with her juices.

He loved the power he had over women. They were just fickle females who needed to be satisfied sexually and for a split second, Cupid was gone replaced by the famous god Cupid.

All feeling of remorse vanished instantly as he buried himself into her womanly fold. Her cries and moans excited him and intoxicated him.

Thoughts of Psyche interrupted him but immediately power coursed through his veins. Raw power, wanting to be released. his powers intoxicated him and he realized how much he had missed them.

Zeus shook his head chucking as he stared at the immortals and he knew he was not ready to return.

---------------------------------

A/N: So, guys I didn't plan on writing a sex scene in this book but since Cupid is a bad boy I decided to paint a little sexual activity and I don't know if I did well.

Leave your thoughts on this chapter and stay tuned for the next chapter coming soon.

Don't forget to hit that lil star.

Next chapter get ready for a lil bit of human romance.

Much love ❤️
Goodness.