Dreamed of Him

"I saw Theo and Liam bringing a car full of food and supplies down here, there was sleeping bags for at least six. They're here! They're all here!"

"It's just Nolan and two other guys, this isn't going to work."

"Where is the back up? Shouldn't there be like twenty of them?"

"I mean, they only saw us, they're not going to believe Nolan." Liam's breathing was quicker and more agitated.

"Okay, then they have to believe us." Liam didn't get a chance to register what Theo was saying before, "ISN'T THAT RIGHT?" Theo shouted and Liam looked at him with wide, panicked eyes. "Why are you yelling?"

"You got a problem? Oh yeah, that's right, you always have a problem."

Liam stared an adorable, cutely confused expression as Theo continued. "What are you doing?" His voice just above a whisper. "Shut up!" Before he could do anything about it, Theo punched him in the nose. Liam stood up then, looking angry yet confused. It was taking a while for Theo's plan to kick into Liam's brain.

"Look at that Scott, your little beta can't even take a punch." Theo was still speaking loudly. "What do you think Malia? What you think you can take me?"

Liam finally caught on, running a hand through his hair frustratedly. "Okay, I get what you're doing. Did you really have to punch me?"

Theo's answer was another punch in the face.

He then clenched his fists in an attempt not to lash out and fight back but he didn't know why he couldn't control himself here. "See what I mean, Scott? He's only good in a fight when he's angry."

If Liam payed any attention and action studied Theo's expression, he could tell from his eyes that he was in a little pain saying all this. Luckily for Theo, Liam was oblivious.

After a few more punches and scratches from one and a convincing show, Liam stood, out of breath. "Are you finished? Or should we keep going?"

Theo glanced over in time to hear doors closing and a car driving off. Theo sent Liam a sly smirk as he patted his hand on Liam's shoulder, winking. Liam looked down to hide a little pink in his cheeks and frowned, "You ripped my t-shirt!"

Theo let out a light chuckle at that. "You broke my nose. Twice. First time it healed. Then, you decided to punch my nose again. It heeled. Twice!" He was being dramatic, but still! Theo glanced at Liam to see a tempted look on his face and Theo couldn't even say anything else as he was punched in the nose for the third time! Where's Scott? He needs to keep a better control on his little wolf!

"Three times" Liam added, satisfied smirk on his face.

"There's still three of them and it's been half an hour." Liam complained. Theo looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Don't blame me you're the one who picked an abandoned zoo. Why did you pick this place anyway?"

Liam sighed, "Because it's like Mykonos!" He blurted out and Theo stared. "The what?"

"The Greek Island" Liam said like it explained everything, and when Theo still had no clue, Liam explained further, "In the city they built these long, narrow winding streets, that all met up with eachother. Invaders would get confused and lost like they were in a maze trying to figure out which way to go-" through all this, Theo looked at Liam away he had never looked at someone before. With respect. Liam noticed then and stared right back. "What? I like history."

Theo, out of his daze, managed not to blush as he had been staring, smirked. "I'm impressed. It's a good idea." Liam didn't know what to say to that but his heart skipped a beat. Or three. A compliment from Theo. It was just a compliment.

Theo stepped closer to Liam and automatically Liam stepped closer too. Their foreheads were inches apart and neither of them did anything about it. Liam had a lump in his throat, his breath hitched.

"Your heartbeat is racing, little wolf. I can hear it from here." Theo whispered his lips getting dangerously close to Liam's. Liam couldn't control his blush and his anger was reduced and back to control for the first time in years in this precise moment.

When Liam opened his mouth to speak, he felt soft, warm lips touch him instead. His eyes closed and he kissed back without even needing to think about what he was doing. He melted into the kiss and he was only focused on Theo, who had at some point held both his hands and pushed him against the cold stone wall.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Liam moaned softly into the kiss and pouted in disappointment when they parted, only to moan again as Theo moved to kiss his neck and his sweet spot.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Liam slammed the wall beside them to stop whatever it was that was beeping. Only to find that he had opened his eyes.

Liam grimaced, he had destroyed the alarm clock and made a dent in his bedroom wall. It took him a moment to realise something. He blushed a deep shade of red and ran straight into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Shit"

--

"Liam you've been acting weirder than usual all day." Mason pointed out as Liam drove Mason to Scott's. They were discussing a new theory but Liam had a feeling he needed to find Theo tonight. Why? He had no clue. So he was going to miss the meeting. Now, he just had to lie to his best friend. He could do that, right?

"Didn't sleep well." Liam muttered. He had slept the best sleep in weeks. Mason didn't need to know that though. He glanced at Mason, who didn't look convinced. No, he was smarter than that.

"Liam..." Mason started.

"No. It's just left over anxiousness from the other day in the zoo. I'm fine." He said pretty convincingly and if this were Scott or anyone else he wouldn't have got away with the flawless lie. Because Mason didn't have super hearing, he got away with it. Not that that meant he didn't feel terrible lying.

"Theo mentioned the triggering." Mason said after a moment and Liam held in a sigh of relief. Though he frowned. "When did you talk to Theo?"

Mason looked surprised at the question. "He messaged me to make sure you were alright. He said it took a lot out of you. He also said he'd kill me if I mentioned him texting, so, if I'm not alive tomorrow, come find my body and tell Corey I love him." Mason said dramatically and Liam laughed, his thoughts were going into over drive.

Theo had asked Mason to make sure he was okay. Why did knowing that give him butterflies?

"You're not going to die." Liam managed to reply as he arrived at Scott's house. Mason took off his seat belt and opened the door before looking at Liam with a frown.

"You're not going inside are you." He stated more than questioned.

Liam shook his head. "I've got a bad feeling tonight. Message me if anything happens."

"Where will you be?"

"Making sure the pack is safe." Liam said determinedly. "Arghh!" He screamed out and Mason hurriedly climbed back into the car.

"Where are you hurt, Liam?" Mason questioned looking all over his best friend but finding nothing.

"It's.... It's not me who's hurt."

Authors note:
There we go, first chapter! Let me know what you think! I always love reading comments! I can't promise how often I'll update, but I'll try my best to update regularly!