prologue

During the time of a dragon Wars 400 years ago humidity and dragon kind we're on the brink of Extinction the creation of dragon slayer magic through the world into chaos.

It helped to end the war but after that they gave rise to a new more vicious the threat acnologia.

The self-proclaimed dragon king killed almost everything

He also turned his sights on Humanity all would have seemed a lost until.

They arived.

The elder dragons sent by the black dragons who created this world the elder dragons defeated acnologia.

They were appraised but around a hundred years later into the future Humanity became greedy wanted to capture and seal the elder dragons to use them for power.

Infuriated with this the dragon God Fatalis descended down to the human world and decimated the original Kingdom its name was Schrade.

And that is how Schrade got its Legend the elder dragons with the power of the Fatalis went into their own realms they were ashamed of this world and would wait for it to end itself to recreate it.

But the elder dragons always came back to the world around every 10 to a 100 years to see the world and how it has progressed.

What the world didn't know is that an elder Dragon would come to this world and find something he seems peculiarly of.

How would this world be able to handle one of the mighty elder dragons?

To inform you this. Of power scaling in this world goes

Black Dragon tier
Elder dragons tier
Dragon kings tier
Dragons tier
Wizard saint
S Class Mages
Normal mages
People who have no no magic