Background

I'm making this George x an OC so I figure I should give you some background on her before just jumping into the story. ((btw it WILL follow the Harry Potter timeline for a while, w her weaved in kind of))

Name: Katrina Lupin (Daughter of Remus Lupin//Mother: Muggle-Unknown)

Appearance: This is kind of how I picture her, but she has heterochromatic eyes, w one eye being grey and the other the same color as Remus's

Age/Year: She'll be in the same year as the golden trio, but her birthday is Dec 10, 1979, (for reference, Harry's birthday is in September of 1980)

House: Slytherin, we love a cross-house romance <3

Other: There's not really much you need to know, I don't think, about her. But she is the only OC I plan to have in this story, and I think you can easily put yourself in her place ;)

However, a few changes to the storyline of course, and Remus and Sirius are going to be together, with Tonks as her lesbian mother figure because that's some queen shit right there.

Other than that I just think this will be fun to write, and it is somewhat based off of parts of my DR :)

Uh I'm lowkey skipping years one and two, bc I only had a few plot points I really wanted to write/only a few plot points I had? And they're written really crappily, but I can post them if you want, bc it's just a jumble of ideas of stuff I wanted to happen.

But the main idea is, Katrina meets the Golden Trio and they become the Golden Quartet, and begins to befriend the twins, (esp George) and pull pranks w them. She also becomes friends w Draco and some others, and I guess she's friendly with P*nsy in this story? Anw the summer right before 3rd year starts to realize oh wowie I have feelings for a stupid tall ginger.

Beautiful summary, isn't it? Can you tell I was a bit lazy?

Ask any questions you want though :)))

And uh, this is all really sloppy but enjoy <3