3. Dramatic Apples (Y3P3)

"See you around." George hummed, leaning over Katrina's shoulder before he walked away. They'd just left Ancient Runes, and Katrina was ready to meet up with her friends on their way to Hagrid's as Fred bumped into her.

"You really are oblivious Lupin, it's quite painful." He laughed slightly as he looked down at her.

"Oh shut it, Fred." She mumbled, shooting him a slight glare, which he shrugged off before he gave her a mock salute. She rolled her eyes at him before she turned and made her way outside.

When she finally caught up to her other friends, Hermione was mocking someone and looking at Ron: "Broaden your minds"

Katrina couldn't help but laugh as she slowed to a walk alongside them, "Who was that an impression of?"

"Professor Trelawney, she teaches Divination." Ron mumbled, obviously not a fan.

Katrina cringed, biting her lip. "Sounds boring, to be honest with you."

"Where'd you come from then?"

"Ancient Runes."

".. Hermione was just telling us how that's so much more fascinating."

Katrina shrugged modestly, "I mean.." Hermione raised an eyebrow at Katrina, with an almost knowing smirk again, "It is, quite fascinating." She spat out after a brief pause, brushing her hair behind her ear with the faintest blush. Katrina only remembered seeing Hermione in that class for a moment, but she knew exactly what the other girl's smirk was for.

The four of them arrived at Hagrid's just as he was leading the class off to a small paddock on the edge of the Forbidden Forest. "I've got a real treat fer ya." He said, nodding.

When they got there, they weren't exactly greeted with a treat, instead: An iron ring with ferrets hanging from it--flies swarming it, as well as a thrown-together pumpkin patch. A little gross, if you asked them.

Katrina stood between Draco and her friends from Slytherin and Harry, Ron, Hermione, and a few others from Gryffindor.

"Now, first things first, open up yer books." Hagrid instructed .

He was met by a snippy Draco, "And how exactly do we do that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. His attitude earned him a shoulder slap from Katrina, and that earned her a small glare from him.

"Well just stroke the spine o' course!" Hagrid said it like it was the most obvious information in the world, and it would've been really helpful at the Leaky Cauldron, but it was too late for that now. R.I.P George's sock.

A few of the students started to open them, and the rest were laughing at Neville as he was attacked by his book, his robes a little torn as he tried to catch it. Hagrid left to get some magical creature, the kids left behind to wait. Katrina chuckled slightly as she walked over to Neville, helping him to catch and then properly open the book.

"God this place has gone to the dogs," Draco growled. Katrina looked up at him, wondering what he was on about, and he continued, "Just wait until my father hears that Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes."

"No one cares what your father thinks, Malfoy." Harry said, rolling his eyes as he turns to face the blonde.

Draco and a few other Slytherins laughed slightly, and Draco started to approach Harry before panicking, pointing up at the sky behind the brunette. "D-Dementor, Dementor!" He cried. As Harry turned around in a panic: Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy put their hoods on their heads, taunting Harry when he turned back to face them.

Katrina yanked Draco back, pulling his hood off of his head. "So much for treating my friends like people, you git."

He just rolled his eyes at her. "Oh come off it, Lupin, it's a bloody joke."