Now

A/N *scurries into line of vision and shoves this chapter at you* Have this cute Logicality and plot progression!

Oh yeah, and this: *hands you Logan's POV*

Ya'll can have this too:

(Ok ok, seriously though

(Ok ok, seriously though. Some time has passed since the last chapter and it is now late September. So just be aware of that, friendos.)

((Enjoy!!!!))

9.)

Logan stared at his reflection in the mirror.

He wore a dark blue dress shirt tucked into some black jeans and some leather, black boots. A black tie decorated with stars hung around his neck and there wasn't a single hair on his head that was out of place.

As always, he met his appearance with complete indifference. But it was where he was going that made him scowl at the outfit.

Somehow, he had let Virgil convince him to go to the ridiculously frivolous display that was Homecoming. In return; Virgil would allow Logan to attend a two-week research camp during winter break.

This perked him up a bit. At least there was a satisfactory result to his bothersome exploit.

Virgil had been apprehensive at first. Logan had done research camps before, but never ones that lasted too long. A weekend at most. His brother had been nervous to send him off on his own for so long. And of course; the fact that it took place through the holidays was not a helpful factor.

After a long argument, they'd finally struck up a bargain.

If Logan attended Homecoming, he would receive permission to isolate himself in a lab for two weeks.

So there he was, dressed up and ready. All it took now was at least a few hours of socialization.

The boy sighed, suppressing his dread. His brother was an awful hypocrite for making him suffer this way.

Resigning to the fact that leaving his room was unavoidable, Logan straightened his tie (as best he could, being openly homoromantic) and walked out the door.

~~~~~

Logan shifted uncomfortably under his brother's gaze. Virgil had seen him and stopped in his tracks. Now he watched him with a surprised and slightly wistful expression.

"...what?"

The younger man knew what was coming, and he hated it.

"I can't believe your going to your first high school dance..." Virgil said, a small smirk forming on his face.

The siblings were almost always bickering. Sometimes their arguments caused them to stop speaking to each other for days on end. But Logan had to admit he preferred that over moments like this. Feelings were like gun legalization laws, hard to manage and even more difficult to get rid of.