To a new begining

You wake up bright and early just to beat your brother to the bathroom

"Really Daichi, how are you always up early?" You said with a annoyed croak

"Mhmmm mh " he said mumbling every word. He opens the bathroom door and points one finger up. Signaling for you to wait for him to speak. He spat out the toothpaste and cleaned his mouth before looking back up at you.

"Look Y/N, the guys and I decided that we would meet up early today for breakfast." He paused.

You pushed him out your way and headed into the bathroom. You grab your toothbrush when he then turns around volleyball uniform in hand.

"I mean you could come, if you wanted too." He said softly almost as to not get you to hear him at all. "No can do big bro." You say wiping your face

"I don't understand why you chose Aoba johsai. When I go to Karasuno" he said rolling his eyes. You throw him his sweater and you both head out through the door.

"Look, I already told you that if anything-" you turned to him. Staring at the floor he says "happens you would come to Karasuno. I already know. Well whatever I should start going" he said waving good bye.

"Tell Suga I said hiii" you said just before he started to run off.

You checked your phone when you realized you had gotten a text from your boyfriend

Kindaichi- "babe I'm not feeling to well, I'm gonna be a little late to school so don't wait up for me"

You- "Alright, see you later then love. 💕"
You turned to head to school
———————————————————
From Daichi's point of view
"Oh I forgot, Y/N said hi Suga" Daichi said grabbing his chopsticks

Tanaka and Noya look at each other as they both stop shoveling food down their throats.

"Who's Y/N??" They both said turning their heads to Suga.

"Oh guys, it's not like that. At all. She's a first year like Kageyama and Hinita"

Tsukki rolls his eyes. Staring at Tadashi. He couldn't believe he was dragged out to breakfast to talk more about the king and -his queen?

Tsukki chuckled to himself finding himself so amusing.

"Y/N doesn't even go here anyway." Suga said shaking his hands in a way to show he wasn't swinging that way when it came to Y/N.

As the boys finished they all payed their amount and headed towards the way to school when they decided to cut through the park.

"Why are we going this way?" Asahi said redoing his hair.

"It's faster and we have to get to Kageyama and Hinata they went through the park."

As Daichi went to bend down to tie his shoes.
He saw a familiar face. His confusion soon turned into rage.

"Hey, Daichi. Noya caught up to the boys we should probably start hurrying up"

Daichi took a quick picture and ran after Suga.
————————————————————-
As you walk in you hear a ding go off
"I'm gonna kill him"

It was Daichi.
He had just sent you a picture of your so called " sick boyfriend" with another girl.

You felt a urge to cry. But instead you took a deep breath and headed to the bathrooms you wiped your face. And headed to your first class.
————————————
"Hey short stack"

You could hear the whole hall go silent. Except for a few whispers in awe.
"What are you doing on this floor aren't you a third year" you said turning around.

You already knew who it was just by the way he said short stack. No one else called you that but him. He was like another brother. Just this time he's more of a jerk then your real one.

He placed a hand on your head making you look up.
"Sooo, have you thought about being manager yet?"

"Yea. Actually I have Oikawa" you said grabbing his hand off your head and holding them both of his hands together.

"But sadly and gladly. I'm going to Karasuno."
His eyes grew big and the tip of his ears turned red.

"Karasuno... why Karasuno."

"Hey don't say it like it's a bad thing. My brother goes there you know. He's actually on the volleyball team aswell. Maybe. Just maybe. I'll be a nice manager on his team. Maybe even find me some new friends and even a new boyfriend" you said practically yelling the last part. You were fuming.

"Boyfriend? What? Did something happen with you and-"

"Tell Kindaichi we are done. And if he asks what he did tell him I hope he feels better" you storm off.
—————————————
Times pass by and school ends.
Earlier you had realized that your brother put his gym clothing in your bag. So you decided to head to Karasuno. Maybe even tell your big brother you might actually think about going to his school.
———————————
You've actually never been to Karasuno unless it was to give Daichi his books. Which he normally waited for in the front of the school.

As you start to walk around you bump into two very tall boys.
One who seemed to be annoyed while the other seemed apologetic.

You quickly apologized. "I'm so sorry, I'm just looking for where the boys practice for volleyball. I can't seem to find it."

"We were just heading there." The nicer looking of the two said. He looked sweet and approachable. He had a resting smile. And had green hair with one perfect strand standing up. His eyes matching perfectly to his hair.

The other one sighed rolling his eyes.
He was tall and skinny. With short blonde hair and chocolate eyes being covered by the fog of his glasses.

You walked in to find a array of athletic boys all in athletic wear stretching in weird positions.

"Uh... is there a Sawamura here?"
And that line is when your world was turned upside down. For better and for worse.