Chapter 9

Warning: the following chapter is not for those who can get easily sick to their stomach. It's goer ish... well not really hahaha

Note: The italicized paragraphs means you are reading a memory... you'll see what I mean.

~~~

Thaddeus P.O.V.

"Information on the Wendigoes?" I asked, turning my head to look at the being standing behind me. The tall man nods his head and walks closer to me. "Wait, how did you find information?" I questioned. Feeling panicked, I began to ask a series of questions. "Last night? Is that why you left early? Was it the same Wendigo I saw? Was there more of them? Are you hurt-"

Hush child, Slender man tells me, placing his index and middle finger on my lips to silence me. Relax, I assure you I'm fine, he says, resting his hand on my shoulder and leading me towards the couch. I sat down and looked up at him. He places his hands on either side of my face, making me blush a faint pink color. Really, Thaddeus? Now's not the time to think inappropriate thoughts. This is important! Thaddeus, the information I'm about to show you is tragic and gruesome, he explains as he lowers himself down and rests on his knees. I need to know, before I show you anything, that you won't let these images affect you in any way. Stay strong for me, alright?

My heart sped up in fear. What was Slender Man about to show me? I pulled away from his grasp and contemplated what he has told me. Should I really let Slender man show me what he has discovered or should I not? I am a very cowardly person that easily gets scared and sick to the stomach. Maybe I shouldn't let him show me… then again, I am a very curios person.

"…Alright," I said before taking a deep breath. "I'll be strong,"

Alright, he said with a nod of his head. In order to show you the information, I need to transfer what I saw into your mind, he explained. Cupping my face with his hands once again, Slender man leans his head close to mine until our foreheads were touching. The blush I had on my face grows darker as I gulped. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and clear your mind.

"O-okay," I stutter, doing everything he had told me to do.

Relax, he instructed, probably referring to my racing heart and tense body. I took long, deep breaths, until my heart was beating normally again. Thaddeus, I grant you access… He says as I felt a cold rush go through my body, almost like a shiver.

Suddenly, my eyes open. I was at a forest, sitting in front of a campfire with a group of 7 people surrounding me. They were all happy sharing stories, telling a joke or two, talking about the future. I looked over at the woman clutching onto my arm. Her name was Rose Tomson, and somehow I felt that she was a very important person to me. She had long blond hair, hazel eyes, a plump face, and a very skinny frame. She smiled up at me before placing a small kiss on my cheek.

"Who is she? Where am I?" I asked Slender Man. Am I watching a movie? No, this scenario feels too real.

I'm showing you the memory of a human named Wilson Quintana, Slender man answered. I'm showing you how this man was cursed in becoming a Wendigo.

The woman embracing my arm talked about how she couldn't wait for our wedding. She was so happy that she nearly shed tears of joy. Kissing her forehead, I promised her that I would give her the world and that we would grow old together until death do us apart. She grinned warmly at me before we kissed each other.

We were then interrupted by a man in a red sweater named Rob Tomson. He is tall, has blond short hair, has chocolate colored eyes, has a plump face and has a well-built body. He warned me not to break his sister, Rose's, heart or he would hurt me in so many different ways. With a laugh, I assured him that I would make Rose the happiest woman in the world. He snorts before walking over to a man and sitting beside him. His name was Liam Salinas. He was a few centimeters shorter then Rob, had blue eyes, short black scene hair, a skinny face with high cheek bones, and was very skinny. He was Rob's lover…