Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Alpha Mason:

I sighed as I stared at the closed door. I love Kiara just as much as I love Sunflower. While Sunflower is a wild and extrovert type of girl Kiara is more of an introvert and responsible type. Kiara has been through alot and I'm more concerned over the child named Kadin then Joey. I trust Joey more seeing how open their relationship is compared to the former.

"Do you think he's actually that Miles boy?" My wolf Watson said in my head.

"I don't know." I answered as I stood up. "But if anything I trust Kiara's judgment and ill be there if things get out of hand.'

Kiara: I changed into my boxing outfit to meet Joey in the boxing ring. Yes you heard me, our house has a boxing ring.

 Yes you heard me, our house has a boxing ring

C

ourtesy of me after I begged for one. Having a boxing ring gives me a mental peace of mind. Like im in a familiar environment.

As I walk down the hallway I see my sisters walking towards me.

"Sis were are you going?" Lovely asks.

"I'm going to box with Joey."

"Can we come?" They looked at me hopefully.

I nod. "Let's go. I'm sure he'll be happy to see you girls again."

We then run into the rest of the group who asks the same thing as Joy explains it to them.

"I wanna see Ms. Frost Storm in action and don't get your ass beat." Silias jokes as he nudged me playfully.

I laughed and shook my head as I see Joey waiting for me in the ring. Joy and Lovely run to him and give him a hug while they talk I get a text from Kadin.

Kadin

Where are you?

In the ring with Joey.

You aren't fully healed.

It's only sparring, nothing's gonna happen.

Kiara you know better.

I don't know do I? I forgot along with everything else last night.

I turned off my phone annoyed. We practically fully mated and he still wants me to treat him as a friend and he's not taking it seriously. I feel like such a baby honestly. Jamal looks over at me and laughs.

"Someone's a bit moody."

I slapped him upside his head much to his displeasure walked into the ring and put on my gloves.

"Ready to get your ass beat?"

Joey smirks in arrogance. "You can try!"

He then runs up to me and punches my gut causing me to crouch down slightly and give him a roundhouse kick to his temple. He dodges it but ends up damaging his wrist hit. I kick hard so most likely his wrist should be in pain. I quickly try to jab him only for him to turn around and gives me a uppercut.

"Kiara are you ok?"

I hear the concern in Rain's voice I nod and spit out some blood. I don't know how to explain it. I felt happier. Excited. Much more alive even. Just like back then.

"Never been better."

Joey leaned against the other side of the ring. "Don't tap out so easily Ms. Frost Storm. Don't wanna make it seem like my student is weak."

I felt to reluctant to use Frost because I tend to loose focus on who I'm hitting. My goal is to just knock my opponent down and I really aren't aiming to hurt him but he's cornering me and knowing him he's ruthless, even to me. I do a bolo punch and an overhand. Joey dodges the bolo punch but gets punched in the face by my overhand. I see a black eye forming and blood coming out of his mouth.

"Harder Kiara."

"I'm trying maybe if you stop moving I'll get a good hit in." Sarcasm dripped from my mouth as I give him a side kick.

Which he then dodges and gives me a front kick to my temple making me almost see stars. I hearer voices of concern below the ring. Before I can focus I then feel a punch to my chest and temple. I quickly put my hands up and block trying to find an opening.

"Dammit Kiara stop holding back!" He's visibility annoyed and I know why. He knows I have much more in me.

I then feel my anger rising and I find an opening and give him an uppercut and attack him with a hook. I then bring his head to my knee and kick him in the temple. Causing blood to gush from his head and I felt something churn in my chest...Bloodlust. The churning feeling. So much anger and resentment drives me insane.

I close out the noises around me and just focus on beating Joey to the floor. I then feel a back kick to my rib and see Joey looking at me with a blank expression. I feel more angry and give him a snap kick causing him to fall to the floor and grab his left leg in pain. Jumping on his body I keep delivering blow after blow until Joey gives an uppercut to the temple and spits out blood.

"Kid you can't be to cocky."

I do a backflip and purposely kick Joey in his face and do another powerful roundhouse kick to his right temple knocking him out on the floor. I feel me and Harper's strength bind together and darkness spilling from my body.

"I have every right to be cocky. They don't call me Frost Storm for nothing."

Before I can punch him in his face again someone grabs my hand causing my fangs to emerge and Harper to hiss.

"Who the hell dares to stop me!"

"I do."

The blinded rage I felt ceased when I turn to see Coby stare down at me coldly with Kadin looking at me strangely. Along with the shock, worry and fear of my family.