Information

Authors notes will be in italics and bold. If there are any grammatical or spelling errors please be nice I'm dyslexic and struggle with spelling. Updates everyday. This is only a short story so there is only seven chapters.

In this story Harry and Draco are together and have four children James is 6, Scorpius and Lily are 4 and Evans is 1. James and Lily Malloy-Potter will have II next to their names after adult James and lily are introduced.

Also Teddy has a twin sister known as Hope or Andie and they are actually Remus and Sirius's children as in the department of mystery's Sirius got hit and ended up in a coma which he awoke from in April 1998 due to Remus being so upset and causing a magical surge which Sirius added to. As there was no where for the excess magic to go it made Teddy and Hope.

This also made a big break through in gay parenting as they could now have biological children. Also with that genetics are different if either of you parents or grandparents have a trait you can have it to even if it's not likely to happen such as Lily having red hair. Also Teddy and Hope are metamorphmaguses metamorphmgi?
I don't know what the plural is 🤷🏼‍♀️.

If you don't like don't read thank you and I hope you enjoy Beany.