Chapter one

Harry's P.O.V
Me and Draco were going to the shops as we needed food and we were going to take Evans with us as she was only 1 but Teddy and Hope were going to watch the mini twins and James as they were 11. I was talking to Teddy and Hope as I got Evans ready,
"We'll only be gone about an hour ok nothing will happen you're 11 now you'll be ok, we'll take Evans with us so you only have to watch James, Scorp and Lily".
They rolled their eyes at me.
"Fine but only an hour ok"
I nodded then left with Evans and Draco.

Hope's P.O.V
They had just left to go to the shops and Teddy and I were walking down the stairs to make breakfast as it was only 7 in the morning.

Me and Teddy walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast. I put bread in the toaster and got the jam and butter out of the fridge when there was a loud bang.
I turned around to see people standing there I screamed and Teddy turned around and jumped.
"What are you doing here?"
I said trying to stay calm. One of them stepped forward and we gasped he looked identical to papa (Remus).
"We were told we could find Harry Potter here."
I stepped forward
"who are you?"
He was about to reply when three small heads looked round the door. I cursed in latin.
"Guys please go to the living room"
"But we hungry"
I kept trying to get them to leave and get away from the danger.
Eventually I put toast and juice on a tray and gave it to James "go to the living room and watch tv please James"
I practically begged them to understand the danger we were in, I had been attacked by enough death eaters to not believe that that was really my papa though a small part of me wanted to so badly.

The three of them eventually went to the living room and promised not to leave. I turned around and repeated my question
"Who are you?"
"You may not believe me but I'm Remus Lupin"