~Prologue~

Izuku POV
Well I guess it's time, no backing out now right? How much of a coward would I have to be to quit now, heh? Plus there are too many good reasons I should do this opposed to the very few bad ones that can be resolved.

Reason 1: I'm quirkless so I'm quite useless to society based on the way it's changed now. Even though I dream of being a hero I know it's literally not possible, at least not in this life.

"Goodbye world."

Reason 2: I'm a burden and a disappointment to my mom. She wanted a child because she thought it would make her happy and even though she claims to love me regardless of my uselessness, I don't believe her. I mean I know she loves me and cares about me because I am her child but in this day and age I wouldn't be missed. I wouldn't be surprised if some people danced on my grave...

"Goodbye mom."

Reason 3: I'm burdening the people around with my existence alone. When I'm around Kacch- Katsuki, he seems to go into a rage just from seeing me. Then, when I'm writing in my notebook about heroes, he'll start yelling at me. And god forbid I actually talk about wanting to be a hero, that's when he completely loses his shit and beats me up. He knows how useless I am and doesn't hesitate to remind me if I ever get too deep into my hero fantasies. I know it bothers him on an aStRoNoMiCaL level and something about me just being here "holds him back from his full potential" and that automatically makes me a bad guy. Kac-Katsuki has always been amazing at everything he does and he has an amazing quirk. Hell definently become one of the best heroes the world has ever seen. I wish him the best of luck with his dream. I'm sure it'll come true now that I'm out of the picture.

"Bye Katsuki...I love you."

And then I jumped. And I fell....

Atleast, I tried to...

Hiya I'm Rachel I used to be a big miraculous fan but I think BNHA has completely taken over my life so here I am. This is gonna be sad/funny/happy and as great as a story it would make I can't bring myself to not have a happy ending so this book will end happy...in a twisted way hehe😋 you'll see!

Anyways bye little angels ❤️