Halloween Part 1

Avi, Kirstie, and Taylor had just finished putting up the last decorations.

Avi looked at his phone. He had a text from Esther saying that they had an emergency meeting.

"Hey, Kirst. I gotta go. Esther just texted. The party starts at 4 right?" He asked.

"Yeah. It does. Text me when you're on your way back." She told him, picking up a trash bag.

"Alright. I will." He said, before leaving the house.

He made his way back to the hotel that the band was staying in. When he arrived to Esther's room, the whole band had confused looks on their faces.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, furrowing his brows.

"Can you explain this, Avi?" Esther said, showing him her phone.

On the screen was a picture if Avi, Kirstie, and Adeline. They were decorating for her party. Taylor had posted it with the caption, "I love these two! The best parents ever!! 😭❤️"

Avi sighed, handing the phone back to Esther.

"Please tell me this is a joke?" Esther said.

"What if it isn't?" He asked.

"Are you serious?!" She yelled.

"Esther calm down-" He said, holding his hands up.

"Do you realize that if the label finds out that I let you two be together, have a child at that, that they could fire me, because I didn't tell them?!" She threw her phone down, pacing back and forth.

"Can you guys give us a minute?" He asked the band.

They all nodded, leaving the room.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just found out a few days ago." He told her.

"She didn't tell you?" Esther asked him.

He shook his head. "Well, she's got a good record of doing that." Esther said, angrily.

"Are you still mad at her?" He asked.

Esther didn't say anything.

"Wow, Es. She was your best friend. She had no choice but to leave. The label fired her for being pregnant." He said.

"As they should have." She crossed her arms over her chest.

Avi furrowed his brows. This was not Esther. She would never say anything like that.

"I can't believe you're saying this." Avi said, raising his voice.

"Oh, come on! If she would have never came to the concert, you wouldn't have found out. She was never going to tell you!" Esther told him.

"Well I know now. That's all that matters. I'm leaving. We can talk when you get whatever you have against Kirstie out. I'm not dealing with this." He said, walking to the door.

"If I see you with her again, you're out of the group." She told him through gritted teeth.

He scoffed. "It was you who told the label wasn't it?"

"So what if it was?" Esther asked.

"Why would you do that?"

"She was a distraction to you." Esther stated.

Avi took a deep breath, trying not get even more mad.

"I can't believe you. I can't believe you would get my girlfriend fired just because you didn't like her." Avi said glaring at her.