New Job

"I have to ask you something." Kirstie said.

Avi, who had been washing dishes, turned off the water and gave Kirstie his full attention. "Okay. What's up?" He asked.

"How is this going to work once the shows start back up?" She questioned.

There were only 11 days until the band went to their next show spot. That meant that they would leave Mississippi; Avi would leave Kirstie and Adeline.

Avi sighed. "Honestly, I didn't even think about it." He told her, walking to the kitchen table.

"This is going to break Adi's heart." Kirstie put her face in her hands, "I shouldn't have even came to the concert. I knew it was a mistake." She said.

"Hey, we will figure something out." He told her, putting his hand on her shoulder.

She shook her head, "I really don't think we will, Avi."

He took her hands from her face into his own, looking her in the eyes. "I will do whatever I can to keep us together. You aren't getting rid of me that easily. Not now." He told her.

She sighed, nodding. "Okay..."

Avi smiled, "Okay." He rubbed the back of her hand momentarily, before getting up from the table.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To finish the dishes. You know you can help if you want." He held out a towel towards her.

"You know, I suddenly feel so tired." She fake yawned, quickly running upstairs.

Avi laughed, shaking his head as he returned to the beloved dishes.

* * *

Scott was confused as to why Avi called a band meeting on such short notice. They all met up at the local coffee shop rather than the hotel, seeing as Esther was there.

Once they were all present, Avi cleared his throat, preparing for what he was going to say.

"Sorry for planning this so quickly, but I may have found a solution to our problem." He told them.

Scott furrowed his brows, "Um, okay. Go on."

"I was thinking, if you guys are also okay with it, instead of the label finding us a new tour manager, why don't we just let Kirstie do it?" He asked.

The group went silent as they thought about the suggestion.

"I actually don't think it's a bad idea." Kevin mentioned, "I mean, she basically knows how to do everything anyways just because she was in the band. And the job isn't that hard."

"Does everyone agree?" Scott said.

"I do." Mitch chimed in. That just left Nina.

They all looked at her, waiting for her response.

She shrugged, "Sure whatever." She mumbled, returning to her phone.

Avi rolled his eyes, "Okay, good. I'm glad we're all on the same page."

"I will call the label tonight. Hopefully they won't still have something against her." Scott said.

"I completely forgot about that." Avi said, closing his eyes.

"I'm sure it will be fine. We have Ben there to vouch for her." Scott told him.