Official

"Avi, I think you might want to see this." Kevin told him, turning up the tv.

Walking out of the bathroom, he sat down on his bed, looking at the tv. Good Morning America was doing a report on him.

He furrowed his brows, listening to one of the hosts speaking.

"It has recently been reported that Avi Kaplan, the bass singer from the A Capella group Pentatonix, and Kirstie Maldonado, former Pentatonix band member, has had a child together. The couple has not came out publicly with the news, but hopefully we will hear something soon."

Avi's mouth hung open as he attempted to process what the woman had said. He had no idea who told the media, but he was certain that he nor Kirstie had mentioned it.

Kevin cleared his throat, snapping him out of his thoughts. "What are you going to do?"

"Right now, I need to talk to Kirstie." He said, leaving the room.

Just as he dialed her number, his phone began to ring; Kirstie was calling him. He answered, not sure what to say.

"Did you tell them?" Kirstie said on edge.

"No. I haven't said anything to anyone." He told her.

Kirstie groaned, "Someone had to have known. Are you positive you didn't say anything?"

"Yes, Kirst. I'm pos-" Realization hit him like a brick. He sighed, rubbing his face.

"Esther and Nina. They're the only ones besides the guys that know. I know for a fact that the guys would have kept quiet about it. As for Nina, I'm not sure, but Esther is angry that I got her fired. She is probably trying to do everything to get back at me." Avi explained.

Kirstie stayed quiet for a moment.

"What are we supposed to do?" She asked.

"Honestly? I have no idea.. I mean, we could just come clean, but I have no idea how that would affect people's view of us." He told her.

"Let's do it." Kirstie said, taking a deep breath.

"Wait, what?" He asked.

"Let's just tell them. They won't stop asking if we don't say anything. They would have found out eventually." She trailed off.

"Kirstie, are you sure?" Avi asked her, not wanting her to feel like she had to let the world in on her private life.

Her breath hitched, "I'm sure.... I don't think the fans will have a problem."

"Okay then, I'm coming over." He told her.

"Alright. I'll see you in a bit. Bye Av."

"Bye, Kirst." He replied, hanging up the phone.

Running his hands through his hair, Avi let out a tense breath.

"Um, Kev? I gotta go." He quickly told his best friend as he poked his head around the corner.

"Okay, man. Good luck." Kevin said.

* * *

"Do you want to do a livestream, post it on twitter, or what?" Avi asked, sitting down on the couch.

"Uh, livestream sounds fine." Kirstie told him, fidgeting with her fingers.

Avi moved closer to her, grabbing her hand, "Hey, if you don't want to do this, we don't have to." He explained.