Resident of Hell (Basically OC Info)

Full Name: Jake Marshall Brooks

Nickname: Jakey (Charlie and Vaggie)

Age: 145

Bio: Jake Brooks died when he was 18 and he was brought to Hell. He wasn't sure why; the kid was a saint. But he figured that everything had a purpose behind it, so he figured Hell needed him more. One of the first people he met was a 19 year old Charlotte Morningstar. The two bonded over their mutual love of music, and their ideals of making Hell a better place. Charlie would eventually introduce Jake to Vaggie, and the two became friends as well. But then the dark day came. During one of the annual "Cleansings" Jake was targeted by the Exterminators. When Charlie and Vaggie didn't see him the next day, they feared the worst and thought that he had been killed.

But Jake Brooks was not dead. He managed to fight off the Exterminators, getting away with only a scar over his left eye, changing it from his usual red to a pale icy blue. Jake was forced to go into hiding. He eventually meet Alastor, and joined him in taking down the overlords under a new alias; The Reaper. Years passed, and Jake never forgot about Charlie and Vaggie, but feared that they had forgotten him.

Weapon:

A 12.5 inch black survival knife.

A/N
Before you comment, yes I know, Charlie is confirmed to be in a relationship with Vaggie, but this is a fanfiction which gives me the power to alter history. Fret not though, as Vaggie will still get a happy ending in this story. Stay tuned...