𓇬 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚; 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙇𝙚𝙚

"Lee is on his feet with 30 seconds left on the clock. There is absolutely no room for mistakes. He dribbles the ball around number 29, desperately trying to break the 40-40 tie they've been stuck in. He makes one more point before the buzzer rings, Baljunso High School might be going home tonight with the final state win!" The emcee announced through the speakers.

I dribbled the ball carefully and elegantly, making sure to fully execute the move to get across. I had to make this last shot. I just had to. For my reputation, for the school, for the team. Nothing else in this moment matters. This was the only thing that mattered.

Gliding across the court, the orange ball stayed within thick of my fingers. No one was bound take it from me. I ran with versatility, the ring coming close to me. I just needed to do one more thing; make this last shot count.

With my foot just right behind the line, I took the weight of the ball in my hands, closed my eyes and took the shot. Watching the ball go in motion, my heart was pounding. I had to make it. There was no room for mistakes.

"Bank shot!" The emcee shouted. I looked at the audience as the screamed my name. Watched the ball bounce, knowing it fell through the hoop.

"Mark 'The Lion' Lee just made a three pointer at the last 30 second interval, scoring Baljunso High School a total of 43 points! Tonight they take the win against Sella Tech!" They announced.

In that moment, I soaked in the cheers.

"Mark Lee! Mark Lee! Mark Lee! Mark Lee! Mark Lee!" The gymnasium cheered. My teammates gathered around and and picked me up, carrying me and throwing me in the air. I felt like the main character. The joy and accomplishment rushing through my body. I deserved this.

They awarded the team the trophy, and our captain handed it to me. I raised it in the air, representing our school. This was the moment that mattered. It's inevitable. With my skills, I was bound to earn our school the championship.

After my team put me back down on my feet, I was greeted by Yeri. My beautiful, cheerleader girlfriend. As much as it was a cliché for us to be together, I didn't really care. She was attractive, exactly my type, knows what I want. She's perfect for me. She told me congratulations, and gave her a kiss on her lips. I put the trophy down to carry and spin her in my arms. She laughed as I did. That moment, euphoria.