Argument

A/N: I did a bit of a time skip
_________________________

"I asked you to stop at the store to buy food for tonight!" Gabby yelled.
"We don't need anything."
"What are we going to feed Violet for dinner?!"
"We can get pizza or something."
"She's staying with us for a week Matt! This isn't 'just one night so we will eat junk food' thing!"
"I don't even know why we are having Violet!"
"Because I'm happy to help out your sister!"
"You clearly can't handle it!"
"What I can't handle is you ignoring my requests. We needed other stuff. We have no toothpaste or shampoo! I wanted to have a shower!"
"Just calm down!"
"No I won't calm down. You always do this! I'm tired I asked you to do something for me to save me going out in the cold air and you can't even do that for me!"
There was a knock at the door and Gabby sighed walking over.
"Hey guys," she smiled opening the door.
"How you doing Gabby?" Christie asked.
"I've had better days. Come in."
"Are you sure you're happy to watch Violet?"
"Yeah, it's no trouble. Honestly."
"I can't thank you enough. Oh and here," she handed her a bag. "I thought you could put it in the oven one night for tea."
Gabby looked over at Matt and held up the lasagne. "Your sister did this out of the goodness of her heart without me asking, and you can't even bring me home shopping I asked for," she sighed and shook her head.
"How long until you're due?" Christie asked.
"2 weeks. It's getting close. I'm starting to feel it."
"Yeah, I felt it in those last few weeks too. Just rest a lot."
"I'm planning to. Have a good trip."
"Yeah, I will. Thanks again, I'll be back next week. Goodbye Violet," she said kissing her daughter.
"Bye Mum," she smiled.
Christie left and Gabby grabbed the keys.
"Want to come to the store Violet?" Gabby asked. "We need a few things."
"Sure," she smiled.
"Matt can you take Violets stuff up to the guest room. We'll be back soon."
"See you soon."
"Bye."
"Baby I'm sorry. I love you."