Author's note

Hello, welcome to my new book. If you have read my first Nigerian book, Our Naija Babe, you will be familiar with the character, Anita. This is her story. Get ready to join her.

I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to comment and share to any of your friends.

💓💓💓💓

Follow me on Instagram @itsmabelz_art  😌 Thank you.

Personal advice:

"Do not go finding love where it can't be found. True love isn't in a romantic relationship but in the midst of true and genuine friends and family. Search for love where it can be found.

I say this because when I read alot of love stories on wattpad. I found myself saying things like "I can't wait to find true love" or "I can't wait to find the man for me who will love me from the depths of his heart". It's not wrong to say that but sometimes it makes you forget that you are surrounded by people who truly love you. When you begin to think that your life will only be complete when you find the one man, it makes you vulnerable and any cruel man that finds out about this, can use it against you. Do you know a lot of people can fake their love?

I don't want any of my readers to lose guard just because they are searching for love.

Show your loving part of you to your family and friends, and you will receive love from them that can leave you speechless. True love is not only in romantic relationship. For instance, there is true love when your mom is willing to do anything to make you smile. It's just like the ones you read in books. Only that it's your mom doing it and not a handsome man.

I don't want you to ever feel oppressed by novels to the point that you want to find true love in a man right now. ☺️