30.

𝟏 𝗺𝗼𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧

𝟏 𝗺𝗼𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧

"... Alright then, now let's talk about your dreams. Are they improving or are you still having them every night?"

"I'm still having them. Just not every night. And when I have my son sleeping on or next to me I don't have them." I said slightly looking down at Kaiser who was watching Cocomelon on my phone.

"So your son soothes your nightmares?"

"Thinking of or being by him does, so yes." I nodded.

"Okay that's good. So how many times did you dream of him this week?"

"Who?"

"This person that caused you pain.."

"Hm.. 3 times this week, better than last week." I shrugged.

"Mhm.." She nodded writing something down on her notepad.

I had decided to see a therapist because even after I left the house I still didn't feel okay and my nightmares were getting worse.

I had stayed in a hotel and hadn't answered any phone calls but one from China just to let her know I was okay and I needed time.

"And are you still having pains on your side?"

I nodded.

"Your legs too?"

I nodded.

"And have you went to see a doctor about it yet?"

"No. I don't think it's that serious." I shrugged.

"Okay.." She placed her notepad on the desk and looked at me. "Do you think you could be pregnant by some chance?"

"Hell no." I shook my head. "Ion even wanna think of that."

"Did you take a test?"

"I'm not pregnant. My doctor confirmed it after I got out of my coma." I said and she nodded.

"Okay.. but I still think you should see a doctor about the pain because it could be something serious." She said and I nodded.

"Fasho."

"Have you went to see your family yet? Family as in the father of your child and your bestfriend." She asked.