chapter fifty six

Vanessa's POV:

My eyes wondered over Spencer's flawless face, bewitched by the lack of effort in his beauty. I was breathless, more so than usual when I'm by his side. The warm dim light falling across his back muscles put me in a tranquil state, tempting me to caress his tender skin. I ran my fingers through his hair tracing his face in a love struck haze. Spencer shifted closer in his sleep enchanting me, I couldn't look away, captivated by every inch of his being. I was staring into my future. He blinked sluggishly, opening those warm brownie eyes and glancing up at me.

"Morning." He croaked, possessing my heart.

"Good morning." I kissed him gently, moving the fallen hair from his face,

"I'm gonna get to marry you today." His words swirled in my chest. I kiss him, climbing onto his chest. My hands on his cheek in a passionate embrace, leaning my head against his.

"Pitter patter." I whisper, brushing my lips on Spencer's, luring him in for another smooch. He rolled on top, shaking a laugh out of me as I land on the pillow. My ribboned hair sprawled out behind me. Our lips met again, and the whole world melted away. I was finally his. Spencer's hand slid down my figure, pulling me against him as our affection deepened. I wiggled myself free, pulling the sheet off the bed as I find some undergarments. I look back, seeing Spence's love struck stare. "Are you ready?" I tease.

"Let's do this." He gave me a steamy look, slowly climbing off the bed and playfully coming for me. I drop the sheet, running through his apartment. Our laughs ricocheting off the walls of our home. Spencer's arms grabbed my stomach, latching and spinning me in a circle. I laugh joyously, feeling his lips against my neck. My feet hit the ground, planting a dominate kiss, our arms interwoven. I felt like floating.

We both showered and redressed. I wore my comfy, long sleeve, cream braided turtleneck sweater, a slim high waisted, black mini skirt, and my suede knee high boots. I turn over myself in the mirror, watching my icy hair fall over my shoulders. I flaunt all my angles, fluffing my hair, checking my makeup for the big night when I heard the cluster of voices from the living room.

"There she is!" JJ announced my entrance, beaming.

"Hello, my All Stars." I greet, hugging each of them and finding my place beside my fiancée. Not before a 'benvenuto in famiglia' from Dave. I lock my arm in Spencer's, sharing a quick kiss. He was wearing one of the shirts I got him, deep purple with white dots accents, a striped grey and black tie, and dark dress vest.

"Babygirl, what do you think you're doing?" Derek called, turning our untamed attention to Penelope, who was fumbling to open a bottle of champagne. "It's eight AM."

"It's never to early to toast." She said innocently, a fawn in headlights.

"Let me give you a hand." Aaron took the bottle and popped the cork into his hand. I jump slightly, easing myself with a chuckle as Spencer's arm draped over my hip. I looked at him, overrun with love struck endearment. He hadn't even notice his reacted to my flinch. And once again, I found myself lost in his complexion. I caught his eye, losing my breath seeing the smile on his face. That special smile slash nose wiggle he couldn't control. The smile that brought a little more light to my life, every time. Reality set in as I took the extended Champange flute from Dave in a daze.

"Alright." Emily praised, rubbing her hands together eagerly taking her champagne flute. After everyone claimed a glass, Garcia clinked hers, raising it.