Chapter 1:Crossed on into the unlucky actress Cen Xi!

Cen Xi completed the last action beautifully, hilted the sword, and then dropped.

"Cut!" The director looked at Cen Xi with satisfaction. "Very good, a direct pass."

"Thank you, director!" Cen Xi bowed politely to the director, smiled and thanked the staff around her, and then walked towards the rest area.

Assistant Pipi took a small fan and fanned it in the direction of Cen Xi with an expression of excitement and worship that couldn't be concealed: "Sister Cen Xi, you really acted too good just now, and holding that sword, you were too handsome." Pipi spoke about this and spoke about that.

"That's right, don't you see who your Sister Cen Xi is?" Cen Xi raised her eyebrows proudly and went to her rest area to sit down.

Pipi was still saying something in her ear, but she couldn't quite hear it. Her eyes closed, she fell deep into thought.

After three days of adaptation, she had accepted this fact.

She, a god of poverty from the divine realm, had crossed on into this unlucky eighteen-tier actress.

She only remembered that she had just completed a glorious and great task. Opening up a charitable foundation on the surface with a charitable fund operation to help the society, that she had made some billionaires who had done bad go bankrupt and that, as she was about to return to the divine realm for a reward, a thunderbolt descended from the sky and landed on her unbiasedly.

After waking up, she became the actress Cen Xi.

And, sadly, she had no powers now.

She could only accept the reality and honestly be this unlucky actress Cen Xi and try to find a way to restore her powers.

Ugh!

Thinking of this, Cen Xi sighed long.

She really had never seen such an unlucky person.

Whether it was filming a TV series, a yellow film or a plain TV series, either the actor settled down and the investor ran away with the money, or the crew just finished shooting and they discovered a scandal with the actors in the same crew and the whole show was blocked.

In short, Cen Xi, the original owner, had been in the industry for three years and had shot countless works, none of which had been successfully broadcast.

So much so that she didn't have a single masterpiece.

It stands to reason that such a person would be an unknown little shrimp, but even though Cen Xi didn't have any work to show, she had scandals all over the net.

The scandals were: high heels suddenly breaking when walking on the red carpet, tripped by a microphone line when she attended an event and ate dog sh*t, going out to a supermarket and getting mugged, shooting a scene and getting hit by the lights...

Yes, she was hit by the lights and killed.

Otherwise, how could she become Cen Xi?

"Why is sister Shang Lou here?" Pipi looked curiously at the filming area. She saw the skilful Shang Lou who was dressed in a white suit talking to the director, then she saw her walking this way in her ten-centimeter high heels.

Pipi immediately pushed Cen Xi whose eyes were closed: "Sister Cen Xi, Sister Cen Xi, wake up, Sister Shang Luo is here."

"Huh?" Cen Xi opened her eyes and saw Shang Lou's exquisitely made-up face. She sat up from the lounge chair and asked curiously, "Why are you here?"

Shang Luo was Cen Xi's agent. Usually, she wouldn't appear when she was filming.

"Let's go. Pack up and let's go back." Shang Luo looked helplessly at Cen Xi.

"Go back?" Cen Xi looked at Shang Luo puzzledly. "Go where? Don't we need to film?"

"Two hours ago, the investor of this drama declared bankruptcy. This drama has become put to a stop, there is no money to continue shooting." Shang Luo said, "The crew disbanded just now."

Cen Xi immediately looked in the direction of the director. Sure enough, she saw that the director was packing everything in a depressed manner.