𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

Call me ignorant but for 18 years of my existence, I have never set foot into Seoul, Korea's capital city. All my life, I see the ocean, palm trees, smell sea breeze and walk in fine sand.

"Full stop, Seoul station. Passengers may now get off board."

Grinning, J immediately heaved my luggage and rushed out of the train. There were a lot of people rushing yet I took time to appreciate the busy subway. And when I climbed up the stairs, the glimpse of gigantic buildings greeted me.

"SEOOOOUL- BLERGH!"

I was cut off as a newspaper flew and slapped my face. Swiping it off, I recoiled and took the sidewalk. What's a province girl doing in this big city you may ask? My parents finally agreed to send me to the city for college after years of savings. So here I am, risking what I have to make my dreams come true.

But my savings won't be enough to sustain my living for years. I need a job. I'm not here to admire the city life but to also strive.

So come what may, I'd take any job out there to offer.

"You can do this, Y/N." I told myself, looking at shops I'd pass by. "Maybe I can work in a fish market.."

Come what may, I'd take any job out there to offer.

Just pay me and I promise to be the most diligent person the world shall ever know to exist.