12 : 𝖡***𝗁, 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍

[🤡]

[Third Person's POV]

Y/N woke up earlier next morning. To her own surprise, she found herself even more conscious with herself, especially how she looks like. As she was sliding into her uniform, she found opportunity to tighten her blouse, highlighting her curves. She even rolled up her skirt to shorten it. Applying cream to her body, she made sure her thighs give off that gloss whenever light hits it. She took her time putting powder and lip balm, pinning her hair the stylish way possible.

Why?

She dreamt of Taehyun kissing her.

"You're not dumb," she stared at her reflection in the mirror. "But you're naive."

She knew she wasn't supposed to do this, but the fact that the lad was gradually transforming into a better man before her eyes and the way he treated her lately boosted her fantasy of him actually ending up liking her. However, she feared that she might have been starting to feel the same.

"So naive," she mumbled, getting into the car. "I can't believe I'm this shallow. I'm supposed to be mad at him! He's supposed to get a taste of his own medicine!"

"Are you alright, m'lady?" Jongin asked from the front seat as he drove.

"Yeah.. I'm fine.."

"You seem bothered. What's troubling you?"

She stared out of the window. "Nothing. It's nothing."

Jongin stared at her through the rear view and grinned. "I see that you look different today, miss. Who are you trying to woo?"

"I-is it that noticeable?"

The driver simply nodded. Y/N shifted on her seat and checked her messages. After she left Taehyun on read last night, he didn't bother texting again. Perhaps she wasn't really that sincere as she had hope, was he?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was peacefully making her way into the main building when she suddenly felt a person hug her from behind. She tried to turn around but the person wouldn't let her take a peek. However, judging from the strong smell of jasmine, she knew by then that it was Taehyun.

"Let go of me!"

"Good morning, grumpy head." He laughed, tightening the hug. "You look different today. What's going on? Huh? Huh?"

"Taehyun, I swear to God!"

He immediately pushed her away, grinning from ear to ear. Y/N, red as a tomato, concealed her face behind her books. Taehyun leaned in and pushed them down so he was staring at her, faces only a few inches apart.

"What is wrong with you?"

"I told you, I'm a changed person!" He smiled. "It's day two for me to be kind. Consider yourself lucky."