03 : '𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍' 𝖠𝗇 𝖠𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍

[🔥]

Oh, what a pleasant morning. The sunshine seeps through my curtains, casting golden rays in my room, birds chirped outside, and the smell of bacon wafted from the gaps of my door. Such a great way to start a Thursday morning..

..wait..

Thursday..

"HOLY SHIT!"

I sprung up from my bed and glanced at the bedside clock. 7:15 flashed in red font. I slept through the alarm?!

"I'M LATE!" I cried, dashing to the shower to wash and get ready, momentarily cussing at how stupid I am to oversleep.

I can't miss philosophy today. I can't be late for the weekly test! Young master must have been waiting for me outside. Oh, God. He's going to deduct from my salary again isn't he?! I spared no time to look pretty. As soon as I slipped into my uniform, I bolted out of my room with my things, ignoring Mark who invited me for breakfast.

"Can't! So sorry!" Said I, passing through the door. "Oh my goodness, young master!"

Taehyun was about to hop into his car when I called. I held up a hand, signalling him to wait for me. However, the prick just reverted his gaze somewhere else and got into the ride, closing the door. I lightly knocked on the glass, trying to get him roll the window down.

"Young master! Young master!" I whined, the car starting to move. "No, no, no! Wait!"

He finally drove out of the gates, engine roaring as he sped down the road. I stood there, shoulders dropping in disbelief. My own master just left me, what the hell.

"At least he didn't run over you." Mark hummed from behind.

I turned to him. "Pardon?"

"He did it once." He said so casually, taking a sip from his cup of tea. "You seem troubled, what's the fuss, Y/N?"

"I'm running late."

"Understandable." He nodded. "Come, I'll drive you to school."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you so much, Mark. I owe you this one."

The elder and waved a big hand. "No big deal, Y/N. Now, hurry along. I believe you still have time in your sleeves."

I watched him drive away before running inside the building. Students swarmed in the great hall, making it feel like we're all in a sardines can. I managed to squeeze through and enter the classroom which was almost full. Luckily, Mr. Hwang isn't around yet.

"7:45.." I read my watch. "Thank God.."

Slumping to my seat, my ears perked up as Taehyun's laughter rang from behind. I quickly turned, wincing as my neck snapped. He was sitting at the far back vacant seat, tossing a ball in his hands. Surrounded by 3 more guys, they shared chit-chats and cackles.