𝖤𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 : 𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗇, 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇

[🌸]

[Y/N's POV]

"Thank you. Have a nice day; do come again!"

The tinkle of the door rang once more as another customer exited the shop with a massive bag. I smiled proudly at myself. 3 years following my first day in Seoul, I managed to establish a shop on my own. I know, I'm a billionaire. What use would a business do to me when I can spend money for all eternity?

Charity.

All earnings from this shop proceeds to funding the needs in Jindo, my province. I was raised to learn how to look back from where I came from, no matter luck arrives in my life. Jindo raised me to who I am, now, it's time for me to give back and show gratitude.

I put a lot of work into making this dream come true. At first, I feared that nobody would spare glances at items crafted from shells and pearls. Diamonds and other stones have come to compete with the trend. But fate was kind enough to make my business bloom.

Cling!

"Good mo-" I paused and rolled my eyes.

"What? Aren't you happy to see me?"

Taehyun came in with a box in his hands. I crossed my arms, my engagement ring twinkling under the light. He propped the box on a desk and went up to kiss my forehead. I gently pushed him off.

"I believe you're supposed to run errands with managing finances, mister?"

"Already done," he cooed, hugging my waist. "I made sure to work fast to help you around here. Seriously, you could've just gotten staffs to run this place."

"I will, I will." I sighed. "I just missed working. I haven't moved much since I got filthy rich, you know."

"You really are hard working huh?"

"Of course," I nodded proudly. "My first pledge when I set foot in Seoul was to take any job I can to get by. I swore to be the most diligent person the world has ever known to exist!"

"And you are." He kissed my temple. "I'm proud of you."

"You should be. I didn't tolerate your ass before for nothing."

Taehyun dove straight to kiss my neck and I let out a squeal. He was typically pampering me with kisses when the door opened, revealing a potential customer who paused dead on her tracks.

"So sorry." She said and went away with disgust.

"Yah!" I lightly whacked his head. "Look what you've done! She could've bought something from us! This is your fault! Your fault!"

"Ow! Hey! I'm sorry!"

Taehyun laughed and ran to the back of the shop. I picked up a figurine and chased him with it being raised in my hands.

"GET BACK HERE, KANG!"

"CATCH ME, FUTURE MRS. KANG!"

And with that, I had to close the shop for a moment just to try and get him. It was all laughter, fuzz, and bliss. Something I never thought would down on me.

I came here in Seoul with only one dream; to finish my studies. With that, I can slowly reach for my goals. Fate gave me a tough road, I bravely took it. The heavens gave me a demon to tame, I took him under my wing and restored the halo that he's been missing. I may have been desperate, I may have lost track a lot of times. I may have plotted revenge, at least I tried. But at the end of the day, it wouldn't be the revenge that counts. It's ones realizations and sincerity. Something Taehyun lacked before, but treasures with him today.

To be fair, the best revenge you could give somebody is to show them that you're standing tough and doing better even with their presence.

For my case, it was sharing the best life with someone who used to bring me down. Make him feel loved and in love. Keeping the same things in return.

Cinderella have forgiven her stepsisters in the end. Why wouldn't I forgive my Taehyun?

[End]