08 : 𝖨 𝖢𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝖸𝗈𝗎

[🍂]

"Excuse me.. Let me pass.. Whoops, sorry.. Coming through..!"

I bumped into people as I rushed through the crowd, hands holding up a clean, white shirt. Taehyun and his impulsive choices led him to join the swimming team. He has been a part of it for two weeks. Meaning, I have been seeing him wet and topless for the same period of time. Heh.

Being on my third week as his personal assistant was getting a tad bit better. Not only was I able to tolerate his attitude even more, he's been strangely nice towards me as well. Not all the times, but at least it's still there. I've started to think that I've managed to trim his horns again, shifting his mind into thinking that no matter how much he tries to push me away, my will to earn money can burst his ego in no time.

"Young master, here's your shirt-"

There was not much people in the area except for Taehyun and a girl, sitting on poolside. They were chatting, laughing loudly, while dipping their feet into the clear water. He was on his swimming trunks and she was on her swimsuit. Since the pool was settled indoors, it gave them a sense of privacy. But surprise, surprise, not anymore.

"Ehem!"

Their laughter died out. Taehyun turned his head to me and so did the girl.

"Here's your shirt." I raised it up. "Do you want me to put it somewhere or..?"

"Just right on that chair, Y/N."

"Okay.."

I turned around and did as told. I was ready to leave when the girl decided to speak so loud, she clearly wanted me to hear everything.

"So she still works for you, huh? I'm surprised she lasted for weeks."

"She's a tough one." Taehyun commented. "I guess she really needed that money, yeah."

"How much was it again? $300? $400?"

"$500." He scoffed. "Poor people will cling to whatever just to get by."

I clenched my fists. Rooted on my spot, I kept on listening. I didn't know why but the anger in me was boiling again. So much that I've bottled since I served him that I was unable to let out. The slap was clearly not enough.

"What's wrong Y/N? Feet glued to the floor?" The girl laughed.

"She probably remembered her beloved sea by the sight of the pool. You have no idea how disgusting it was to stay in her home."

'Leave.' I thought to myself. 'Just leave, Y/N.'

"I can't believe she was able to stomach the fact of staying in a shabby home with like 5 other people. She doesn't even have a bed! I bet her parents would have crammed in her room with her if it wasn't for my presence. I found them asleep in the living room when I woke up, Jesus."