14 : 𝖨 𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝖶𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖠𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖸𝗈𝗎

[🌙]

[Taehyun's POV]

"Mom? Mommy! Mommy, no!" I ran to the door. "Leave my mommy alone!"

"Step back, Terry!"

I painfully watched as my mom was being lifted into a stretcher, rushed inside an ambulance. Dad had to hold me back since I almost chased the ambulance down the road.

"Where is she going..? Where are they taking her..?"

"They are trying to heal her, Terry." Dad sadly looked at me. "Mom's getting worse."

Even though I was 5, I long knew that she was suffering from terrible illness. Mom was weak, sickly, and fragile. Yet she was at her best for staying strong to raise me.

"Is she coming back soon..?"

"She'll be." Dad kissed my head. "Mommy is strong, okay?"

But she never did. The very next day, while I was in daycare, dad phoned my teacher. Mom passed away. That was when my playmates started picking on me, calling me names.

"What are you gonna do, huh? Terry? Call your mom? Can't! She's in heaven!"

"What name is even that?" They'd throw things at me. "It sounds stupid! Terry, Terry, loser, very!"

"It's not stupid.." I'd sniffle, curling to a corner. "Mom gave me that nickname.."

"It's ugly! It's funny! Ha ha ha!"

"Terry, Terry, loser, very!"

"STOP!"

I hastily sat up, sweat and tears rolling on my face as I panted. It's 2:13 in the morning. I never thought that horrible nightmare would strike again.

"Mom.." I muttered, wiping a tear. "I need you, mom.."

Her passing and the bullies molded me to who I am today. I wasn't like this, I had true friends, I wanted people to love me as I love them. I didn't know what has gotten into me. I can't get out of this demeanor; it's what makes me feel right, even though it's wrong.

Ting!

(From : Deadass)

> Hoi.
(2:15 AM)

Why is this dumbass still awake at this hour?

Go to sleep and never wake up. <

> Sorry, can't. Lmao.
> I've had so much coffee.
> Why u still up?
(2:18 AM)