09 : 𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾, 𝖬𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖿***𝖾𝗋

[👑]

[Taehyun's POV]

"What do you mean she left?!"

"Well, she did walk out with her luggage, sir."

I paced around my room, hands on my hips. Mark stared calmly at my stressed composure as I felt a tad bit of panic. Why on earth would Y/N leave without a word?!

"Have you tried calling her, young master-"

"I did!" I half-yelled. "She kept turning down my stupid calls!"

Fine! I admit I may have gone too far with what I said in the pool but that can never make her go like she never needed my father's money! I've spoken ill about her many times, she can't just let this one get her! She can't be this dramatic!

"I believe she wanted space," Mark suggested. "From who knows what happened."

"I talked shit about her, that's what happened."

"Understandable." He nodded. "I wouldn't blame her for going away."

"You're seriously taking her side now, Mark?"

He gave me a stern look. "I'm afraid I said nothing about siding either way, sir. Have a good night."

The door closed, leaving me all alone. I picked up my phone and decided to call her once more. It kept on ringing until I heard a beep. She ended it again.

"Y/N," I gritted. "I swear to God."

I expected for her to come at class the next day. I came to school in the worst mood, confused as to why would I bother knowing where she was when I could just get a new assistant. If she quits, then screw her. But no; I didn't know why but I only wanted her to serve me and nobody else. I must get her back.

"Oi, Kang!"

"Felix, for the love of God." I slumped to my seat, restless. "I'm not cutting classes today. Leave me alone."

He scoffed. "Sup? Where's L/N?"

"I don't know." I gritted.

"Eh?! What do you mean you don't know? Aren't you her eezy-weezy-master-peezy? Unless she left your ass for good."

"She did!" I threw my arms in defeat. "Left with her things, out of my fucking reach!"

Felix chuckled, sitting on my desk. "Smart choice. Shawty's finally opened her eyes, eh?"

I glared daggers at him, tilting my desk so he fell to the floor. Mr. Hwang entered afterwards, kickstarting the class. Still, Y/N didn't come. For the entire day, she never did.

I spent hours in the pool after class to try and get rid of the guilt and worry building inside me. Fortunately, nobody else was in there. Sighing, I threw my bag to the bench and changed before dipping myself into the still water. Cold began to envelope my bare torso as I swam, occasionally leaning onto the edges, staring at the spot where Y/N used to wait for me until I finish.